One Legged Golfer- Just awesome

Started by SLIGONIAN, October 04, 2009, 06:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

longrunsthefox

Jees! he must have strong arms pushing on those crutches so much. Inspiring stuff. Brilliant!

Bud Wiser

There was a fella down in Bodenstown and he used go around with a car and a little trailer and his own ride on golf buggy.  He only had one arm.  One day he came into the clubhouse, I was not a member, just down there for a game and I had this idea that these people like to be treated like everyone else, less of the ould sympathy thing so I sez to him, "How did you do, did you have a good round" and dya know what the bollix sez to me?  He sez, "no, I didn't I foooking played like a man with one arm out there"
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Bensars

Theres a card in the K Club of a blind golfer who went around under par ( cant remember the exact score)

Bud Wiser

K Club is a dangerous ould place to be playing if you are anyway slow at all, the Dubs have lads down around there trying to get managers like Micko to leave the county they are with and join up with them.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"