Paddy O'Rourke named as new Armagh Manager

Started by orange2009, October 02, 2009, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

I've only ever had one encounter with Paddy Og.

I offered some constructive critism on the official Armagh GAA website about 10 years ago, and I got a useful, informative and helpful reply. I was literally told to f**k-off

So, are there two Paddy Ogs?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

haranguerer

Quote from: Orior on December 09, 2009, 10:58:53 AM
I've only ever had one encounter with Paddy Og.

I offered some constructive critism on the official Armagh GAA website about 10 years ago, and I got a useful, informative and helpful reply. I was literally told to f**k-offSo, are there two Paddy Ogs?

Owned!  :D

charlie stubbs

anyword on final mckenna cup panel? also does anyone know when championship draw is made?

JUst retired

Some of the cr*p spouted here about the Co.Sec is very brave from a bunch of di*k heads who are afraid to put their name to their statements or indeed to do anything to advance their club or county. Stay safe behind the keyboard boys. :-X

ogshead

Quote from: JUst retired on December 10, 2009, 07:18:09 PM
Some of the cr*p spouted here about the Co.Sec is very brave from a bunch of di*k heads who are afraid to put their name to their statements or indeed to do anything to advance their club or county. Stay safe behind the keyboard boys. :-X

Think we have Paddy Og here. This man is making an address to the county convention this week and never once in this does he admit his own faults in the matters that he mentions. It's a discussion board and opinions are meant to be given.

Orior

Quote from: JUst retired on December 10, 2009, 07:18:09 PM

There is also room for plaudits.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JUst retired

Opinions given are all very well, I have no problem with that. But statements or inuendo are not acceptable. I would ask wanderer. to remove his post as I`m sure he would not like this posted about him. I am not Paddy Og, I am someone who dislikes personal remarks passed on people`s character when it is absolute lies,and a funny face does`nt  cut it with me. >:(               

JMohan

Quote from: JUst retired on December 11, 2009, 07:11:42 AM
Opinions given are all very well, I have no problem with that. But statements or inuendo are not acceptable. I would ask wanderer. to remove his post as I`m sure he would not like this posted about him. I am not Paddy Og, I am someone who dislikes personal remarks passed on people`s character when it is absolute lies,and a funny face does`nt  cut it with me. >:(             

I have to agree with that at least

thewanderer

just retired it obviously was a joke but i removed it anyway. are u in the closet ;)

thewanderer

JR sorry for the smiley face. Surely the county secretary as a paid employee has a responsibility to look after the affairs of the clubs as well as the senior county team. You ask any club and they will confirm the contempt that he has to them. have you ever tried to ring him not a reply, left a message i bet u NEVER got a call back. Why bring up in the papers again the pmcd position without naming and shaming the people involved. Once again the rumour mongers are going to start. P Og have the balls and name names at the AGM and bring it to a conclusion. SOME CHANCE Lets have a new start and clear out the top table.

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on December 11, 2009, 04:35:59 PM
JR sorry for the smiley face. Surely the county secretary as a paid employee has a responsibility to look after the affairs of the clubs as well as the senior county team. You ask any club and they will confirm the contempt that he has to them. have you ever tried to ring him not a reply, left a message i bet u NEVER got a call back. Why bring up in the papers again the pmcd position without naming and shaming the people involved. Once again the rumour mongers are going to start. P Og have the balls and name names at the AGM and bring it to a conclusion. SOME CHANCE Lets have a new start and clear out the top table.

This thread is disgusting, some of youse have painted the boul Paddy og as some kind of useless gobshite, a sanctimonious flid that pontificates from on high yet does little right and much wrong, I think that is reprehensible in the extreme, however the fact remains that Paddy Og is in fact a useless gobshite, a sanctimonious flid that pontificates from on high yet does little right and much wrong, yes, that fits, I think that is accurate. ( no smiley faces here boss)

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ardmhachaabu

Some people should sober up before posting another word
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

CountyGK

any news on when the mckenna cup panel will be released? new kit out on the 14th december, is that correct?

BroJolly

Its in the shops in Monaghan from the 13th!

JUst retired

Thanks wanderer,  I am not saying I agree with you on all points but there should be limits to what we air in public. Some one asked was I in the closet, the answer to that is no. There is no room. ;D