The reason some girls stay single.

Started by Puckoon, October 01, 2009, 05:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Just got this in an email this morning, Im not convinced its for real, but holy crap you could only make this shit up.

http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

SLIGONIAN

How do people get like that? Mental stuff. :o
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

leenie

oh thats the way to do it........

"maybe you have psychological problems and are on medication"

smooth talker!

what a tool!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

Fair enough, that lad is a tool but the majority of women that are single are single because they are stinking :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

heganboy

did you almost feel embarrassed for him there?
I squirmed listening to that
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

cicfada

I knew Gabriel Hurl was geting a Canadian accent but I didn't think it was  that good! :D

muppet

I dated her once when I was in Toronto for a summer !!!  :o :o :o

Met her in a bar and got her number. Left a message asking if she wanted to get rat-arsed and bejaysus she did!

Passive Aggressive me arse.   
MWWSI 2017

stew

Having met Gab I would say that the only way he could have met this woman was if he was being pushed in a couch, he visited me and the lazy fcuker never got off the couch the whole time except to A. Go to the pub and B. go to the packer game. :D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Farrandeelin

Jays, no wonder she didn't call back! What a total moron!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lecale2

He sounds very like someone who posts here.

Aerlik

:D :D :D

Is this for real?   Jaysus H Christos... classic

Have yous heard the one about the Irishman and the "Indian" immigration official in the states?  If I knew how to attach a link I would.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Tyrones own

Quote from: Aerlik on October 02, 2009, 03:00:27 AM

Have yous heard the one about the Irishman and the "Indian" immigration official in the states?  If I knew how to attach a link I would.

Is this the one you're thinking of?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3k2ZyQjUhA
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Treasurer

Reminds me in a roundabout way of a strange experience I had a few years back.

I was staying in my brother's flat and answered the phone late at night (it had rang obviously).  A very friendly voice at the other end said "Hiiiii, who am I speaking to?".  Thinking it was a friend of my brother's or his flatmate, I said "Hi, it's Cruella here" (Cruella isn't my real name but unfortunately I DID actually give him my real name"

"Oh hi Cruella, how nice to meet you.  My name's Bob and I'm calling you all the way from Houston Texas"

Still thinking it was a friend of the brother's, I was equally friendly and entered a bit of chit chat, wondering would he ever get to the point. Then he says "Well Cruella, I just dialled your number at random and I'm so pleased I did because you sound like a really nice lady, may I ask are you alone?" Uh-oh!

Thinking that Bob from Houston Texas, which was at least a safe distance away, might really be Tom from across the road I decided it was time to start lying and get out of the conversation, so I told him that my "husband" was there.

"Oh gee, you've a husband.  What a lucky guy, may I speak with him?"

"Em.. no Bob he's asleep.  Anyway it's late I better go"

"Stay and talk to me"

"Bye Bob" and hung up.

Two mins later, phone rings again "Why did you hang up on me Cruella, I though we were getting along just fine"

"Sorry  Bob, have to go" - hung up

Phone rings

"CRUELLA!" - I hung up

It rang again so I left it off the hook.

I told the brother about it, but neither of us got around to telling his flatmate.

About a week later, the phone rang at 6am, his flatmate answered "Hi, can I speak to Cruella please?"

Needless to say the flatmate wasn't evening thinking of me and replied that he had a wrong number, there was no Cruella there.  Bob didn't like it.

"Listen you bitch!  I know she's there, I need to speak to her NOW"

She hung up.

He rang back a few more times before eventually getting the message.

Weird - I don't think my telephone voice is THAT good!!!

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 02, 2009, 05:31:55 AM
Quote from: Aerlik on October 02, 2009, 03:00:27 AM

Is this the one you're thinking of?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3k2ZyQjUhA

Holy shit....in the Irish lads defence it was fighting fire with fire.

Treasurer you must be a very good lady voice impersonator to pull that off. Some freaks out there though.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Treasurer

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 02, 2009, 10:31:36 AM

Treasurer you must be a very good lady voice impersonator to pull that off. Some freaks out there though.

Um... why would I be impersonating a lady's voice?  ::)