The official Wolfsburg Footbal Club Thread

Started by WeAreBlueWeAreWhite, September 30, 2009, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

Had him as captain of my FF, sweet, he never let's me down. Gutted with the result though, would have been a teal smash and grab
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

2-2 against Freiburg at the weekend wasn't the beat result ahead of Manchester Asia in the CHampions Legue.
The penalty given to them was a joke
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

ONeill

Big, big game this week. I think their minds were on it at the weekend.

Can't find any good Wolfsburg songs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on December 07, 2009, 01:19:50 PM
2-2 against Freiburg at the weekend wasn't the beat result ahead of Manchester Asia in the CHampions Legue.
The penalty given to them was a joke

Manchester Asia  :D
Very good!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

ONeill

stew

Wolfsberg got an education the night, united got few chances but took three, they were never really in danger of losing and it looked to me that wolfsberg played tight.

a smash and grab job by a united team that had never played together before, youngsters filling in for injured players and they still got the job done.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dec

According to the BBC

Owen hat-trick sees Man Utd top group
A Michael Owen hat-trick helps injury-hit Manchester United beat Wolfsburg 2-1 and secure top spot in group B.

stew

Quote from: dec on December 08, 2009, 09:55:12 PM
According to the BBC

Owen hat-trick sees Man Utd top group
A Michael Owen hat-trick helps injury-hit Manchester United beat Wolfsburg 2-1 and secure top spot in group B.

he had four chances and took three of tem, and that clown capello wont even give him a sniff of the englad set up. I dont know what he has to do to get a game for England, he is still a legendary goal scorer and englad dont have too many of them last time I checked.

ONeill

A few of these Moscow boys are up for drugs charges so there is a chance they could be fecked out and the Wolves go marching on. 

stew

Quote from: ONeill on December 08, 2009, 10:05:33 PM
A few of these Moscow boys are up for drugs charges so there is a chance they could be fecked out and the Wolves go marching on.

Aye saw that however when have you known eufa or fifa to do the right thing

ONeill

Tough draw for the lads, Villarreal. Anyone heading over for it?

Meister

Hey guys

It happened, that I've just found this community and it's very interesting to see that also people outside of Germany are interested in our holy Verein für Leibesübungen.

I'm originally from Salzgitter in Germany (not that far away from Wolfsburg), living in Dortmund but I am currently staying in Dublin for at least the next three months for my semester abroad. As you can maybe imagine, I've been a supporter for many years.

Because I recognized that also some people from Ireland are interested in the club and because "ONeil" already asked if someone is planning a trip to Villareal on 18th of February, I would like to raise the question again and if we would maybe want to plan the trip together?

Well, nevertheless I'm trying to stay into contact and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Max

The Worker

Quote from: Meister on January 23, 2010, 01:06:08 PM
Hey guys

It happened, that I've just found this community and it's very interesting to see that also people outside of Germany are interested in our holy Verein für Leibesübungen.

I'm originally from Salzgitter in Germany (not that far away from Wolfsburg), living in Dortmund but I am currently staying in Dublin for at least the next three months for my semester abroad. As you can maybe imagine, I've been a supporter for many years.

Because I recognized that also some people from Ireland are interested in the club and because "ONeil" already asked if someone is planning a trip to Villareal on 18th of February, I would like to raise the question again and if we would maybe want to plan the trip together?

Well, nevertheless I'm trying to stay into contact and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Max

max

good to hear from you. count me in

ONeill

Big win at the weekend. Unfortunately our lads have fallen badly over the last couple of months to the point to fighting relegation. Hopefully the win over Schalke will stave off the impending doom for a while.

Max, do you do trips to Ireland?  Dungannon Swifts or Cliftonville would be a humdinger occasion.