Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 29, 2009, 10:30:22 PM
Yes sir. This Friday at 10pm on Five.

Good man I'll be tuning into that then. Love these types of shows

gawa316

Demand Five...happy days!!!

Watched 1st episode there, deadly stuff. That'll do me for the next 21 weeks

blewuporstuffed

good episode again last night, think this show is going to be really good
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

lurganblue

is Derren Brown the lad in the stadium?  ;)

A Quinn Martin Production

I've enjoyed this so far though last night's episode was a bit slow in places. 

I think it's a cert Dimitri is the father of yer doll's baby and what about Lloyd Simcoe being yer man in the stadium??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

supersarsfields

Quote from: gawa316 on September 29, 2009, 10:22:34 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 29, 2009, 07:46:56 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 29, 2009, 07:29:46 PM
Can't understand people saying I hope it doesn't become another Lost,Prison Break etc...
How about just not watching it if it starts to get boring for you  ???
Personally I would have loved another few seasons of Prison Break...

Anywhoo I watched this Flash Forward just now after downloading it through Torrents....I'm hooked  :)
On your own.I stopped watching Prison Break a few episodes into Season 3 I think. I stopped watching Lost after Episode 1. I stopped watching Heroes a few episodes into Season 2. Life is too short. So I spend my time on here instead  8)

I'm with LL here I could watch that show all day long. Did any of yis download the special online final episode where Sara went to jail?

As for this flashforward...has it just started, if so can I catch the 1st episodes somewhere?

Agggghhhhh I have it at the house and am waiting to get through series 4 before i watch it.

full back

Decent show & I fear I will end up addicted to it :-\

As long as it doesnt go the way of Lost where it is like the Neverending Story

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on October 06, 2009, 12:58:00 PM

I think it's a cert Dimitri is the father of yer doll's baby and what about Lloyd Simcoe being yer man in the stadium??
thats what i thought on both counts
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 06, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 29, 2009, 10:22:34 PM
[I'm with LL here I could watch that show all day long. Did any of yis download the special online final episode where Sara went to jail?

As for this flashforward...has it just started, if so can I catch the 1st episodes somewhere?

Agggghhhhh I have it at the house and am waiting to get through series 4 before i watch it.

Oops! Nah it doesn't really affect the storyline

gawa316

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 06, 2009, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on October 06, 2009, 12:58:00 PM

thats what i thought on both counts

Right which one is Dimitri, who is yer doll and who is Lloyd simcoe?

nrico2006

I think Dimitri is the da too, thought he was actually going to get stuck into her last night.  He is the fella out of American Pie and Harold out of Harold and Kumar.  It seems a decent show so far, could be great.  Don't see how it could realistically last more than a season or two.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

How about ye idiots don't be discussing storylines when not everyone might have seen the episode yet. Maybe ye should consider starting a spoiler thread or would you even have the brains to think of that ?
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 06, 2009, 01:54:35 PM
I think Dimitri is the da too, thought he was actually going to get stuck into her last night.  He is the fella out of American Pie and Harold out of Harold and Kumar.  It seems a decent show so far, could be great.  Don't see how it could realistically last more than a season or two.
he's the 'MILF' fella outa american pie

full back

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 06, 2009, 02:01:02 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on October 06, 2009, 01:54:35 PM
he's the 'MILF' fella outa american pie

He was in a show called 'Off Centre' that used to be on Channel 4

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on October 06, 2009, 01:59:54 PM
How about ye idiots don't be discussing storylines when not everyone might have seen the episode yet. Maybe ye should consider starting a spoiler thread or would you even have the brains to think of that ?

Do you act the dick on every thread??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties