Mucksavage(Ladies) Football

Started by Hereiam, September 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cillo

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on September 28, 2009, 05:20:36 PM
Il be honest,i had the horn when i was watching some of the ladies games last night,i thought some of the women on show were lovely  :-*

Also thought the Cork/Dublin teams displayed some terrific skills
id say that Cork team would give it tight to some Junior C and D club teams around the country.

O dear God NO. There is one thing I hate- girls that play football. Just a real turn off for me. Dont like the thought of going out with a woman who could prob kick more points than me or do more push ups. Would rather have a lady like woman.

No disrespect to women who play gaelic its just my personal opinion that they are bogging.

Rois

Quote from: Cillo on September 28, 2009, 10:25:03 PM

O dear God NO. There is one thing I hate- girls that play football. Just a real turn off for me. Dont like the thought of going out with a woman who could prob kick more points than me or do more push ups. Would rather have a lady like woman.

No disrespect to women who play gaelic its just my personal opinion that they are bogging.

Isn't that a relief, cause girls that play football don't want to be going out with a shite footballer who can't do a few push ups.  Jeez it would be embarrassing! Would rather have a man-like guy, not someone who couldn't keep up at a girls' training session. 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 10:49:21 PM

Isn't that a relief, cause girls that play football don't want to be going out with a shite footballer who can't do a few push ups.  Jeez it would be embarrassing! Would rather have a man-like guy, not someone who couldn't keep up at a girls' training session.

How about a shite footballer who can do the press-ups & training but ability to kick a ball straight is woefull. Despite my joke earlier I have alot of respect for ladies football & camoige players, I would attend quite a few ladies Intercounty & Club games, have alot of friends that play both, I always find them quite sexy actually, sporty women are a real turn on.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

boring oul shite that comes up every so often  ::)
Idiots and WUMS. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

dowling

Have to assume those who started this thread are attempting humour and to wind posters up. I have to say it's in bad taste and offensive however and I'm surprised that the the mods have allowed it or at the very least the most offensive posts. Unless the mods are in on it.

space rabbit

Quote from: dowling on September 29, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
Have to assume those who started this thread are attempting humour and to wind posters up. I have to say it's in bad taste and offensive however and I'm surprised that the the mods have allowed it or at the very least the most offensive posts. Unless the mods are in on it.

Dont let it offend you i think most are taking it lightly.

Cillo

So girls that play football wouldn't want to go with say Brad Pitt etc as they are sh1te at playing GAA. Weird.

Hereiam

Not attempting to wind anyone up. Can I not express my views on this. I know some young girls that are playing for or own club and when they are together they go on like a group of young lads. Is this the way I would want my own children to develop. NO!!!!

tyssam5

Quote from: Cillo on September 29, 2009, 08:50:30 AM

So girls that play football wouldn't want to go with say Brad Pitt etc as they are sh1te at playing GAA. Weird.

Got to stick up for the girls there. I can't play play ball anymore, but I'm damn sure I could do a few push-ups.

Anyway girls' leg muscles are more important, squats and plenty of them!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hereiam on September 29, 2009, 09:29:09 AM
Not attempting to wind anyone up. Can I not express my views on this. I know some young girls that are playing for or own club and when they are together they go on like a group of young lads. Is this the way I would want my own children to develop. NO!!!!
The title you put on the thread says exactly what you think of women who play football  ::)

I sincerely hope you aren't involved with coaching kids with your attitude
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hereiam

I just think there are plenty of other sports that they can play which are not as physical. The trunks of legs and thick necks are not a good look for the girls.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Hereiam on September 29, 2009, 09:49:25 AM
I just think there are plenty of other sports that they can play which are not as physical. The trunks of legs and thick necks are not a good look for the girls.

I hope you are a WUM. Otherwise you have my sympathy for your stupidity.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

haranguerer

its great to see women playing the game, but I genuinely dont understand why they get so much coverage. At this stage in its development, it doesnt deserve it, and the only reason it does has to be some well-meaning but wrong equality thing.

Camogie has been around much longer, and as a result the skill levels are much higher, yet it doesnt get half the coverage womens football does. There are sports where the womens game is as good as the mens e.g tennis, and so deserve plenty of coverage, but football isnt one of them.

As a means of promoting the game - i shudder to think what anyone thinks when they see most womens games. Surely its better to show the best quality games available to showpiece the sport - I've never watched a sport thinking it was great because there were mens and womens teams, and i doubt anyone else has either. If there are good quality games, thats what will get people interested, and at that stage I'm sure women wouldnt be long finding out theres female teams also.

illdecide

Womens Gaelic football will never take off, it's prob as high a profile now as it'll ever get. Lets face facts 90% of good looking women that are slim and attractive will dress lady like and will strut their stuff to get the guys, the ugly chunky women will play Gaelic football and act like a mucksavage that evening whilst downing 12 pints of Arthur hoping to savage some poor drunken male later in the night. She'll be wearing a GAA top with tracksuit bottoms and usually have a G String hanging out over her tracksuit bottoms that would turn most men to the point of vomitting :-[

Now we have to deal with the point that women will get knocked up (although it will take a while before you notice the chunky ones) and then their football careers are usually finished or put on hold for another couple of years and then usually they're put in the bulling pen again and it's the same all over again and before she knows it she's a squad of wee'ins around her and she's in her 30's and her GAA career was ruined.

The womens game is pathetic, there's no intensity to it there's no hitting and when a girl bursts thru most times it'll end in the net as the goalkeepers tend to be the most useless position on the field, i don't believe i have ever seen a shot saved.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

dowling

Quote from: space rabbit on September 29, 2009, 08:43:37 AM

Dont let it offend you i think most are taking it lightly.

Well then if you think most are taking it lightly I suppose there's no need to find any of the remarks offensive then? I'll assume you're making the assumption that most posters are taking it lightly, can you make any assumption about who might be reading and how they're taking it?
And if most posters are taking it lightly then I suppose you would agree that as long as that would be the case on any topic then anything or subject would be fair game for a bit of humour?