Irelands Warriors

Started by omagh_gael, September 23, 2009, 01:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

High Wide and Handsome

jesus hi if you want to make a protest there has to be better ways than this.
"Swing er over!"

botman

Very manly of them to cover their faces. Disgrace
Keep them at it.

The Iceman

So its easy of me to judge from afar on issues like this and I understand that when making this post.

Why isn't anyone doing anything about this in the North? Are people secretly happy to see this disruption going on?  Are people OK to let the process be stalled even further by the actions of these so called "Republicans"?
Are all the old 'Ra boys happy enough to see this all happening? If not, why do they sit back and let it continue?

Has anyone in the towns stood up to these boys? What has happened as a result?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

Nothing but a bunch of spides.

Lecale2

"Brian McFadden from the IRFU claimed they had been denied the right to put their case at a public meeting."

And those rugby boys complain about the GAA being political? Wait to Nelson McCausland hears about this!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Was quite surprised that a fair few in the audience applauded when the protesters entered the room!
Tbc....

ziggysego

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 23, 2009, 02:24:21 PM
"Brian McFadden from the IRFU claimed they had been denied the right to put their case at a public meeting."

And those rugby boys complain about the GAA being political? Wait to Nelson McCausland hears about this!

What will Westlife say?
Testing Accessibility

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 23, 2009, 02:25:07 PM
Was quite surprised that a fair few in the audience applauded when the protesters entered the room!

think it might have been sarcastic
"Swing er over!"

Master Yoda

Is that Mick McCarthy at the door trying to stop them getting in?
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

SidelineKick

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on September 23, 2009, 02:43:20 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 23, 2009, 02:25:07 PM

think it might have been sarcastic

Think you might be a retard.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Iceman on September 23, 2009, 02:13:16 PM
Are all the old 'Ra boys happy enough to see this all happening? If not, why do they sit back and let it continue?

The DUP would love it, if they did something wouldn't they!
Testing Accessibility

fearbrags

The Iceman

I also think Onion Bag was there!!! It looked like him in the video anyways!!!
What say you Onion Bag?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight