Dublin 1983 Jersey

Started by dublinnative, September 15, 2009, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublinnative

Hello all, Im only new to the board and the reason why I have signed up is because I am looking for a Dubln 1983 jersey.  Would anyone have one that they might want to sell or does anyone know where I might get one.  Its for a present, the size isnt really important, its just for the momento.

Thanks

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

dublinnative

Thanks, does anyone have any reviews of this company,  for example product quality etc.

redhandloo

Quote from: dublinnative on September 15, 2009, 02:19:59 PM
Thanks, does anyone have any reviews of this company,  for example product quality etc.
Yes.  Actually bought the jersey that you are talking about.  Quality first class.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

dublinnative

Thanks for that review.  I am just off their website and they have class stuff.  Think I am going to get myself the dublin hoodie that they have on there, bit of a change from the usual O'Neill's gear.

http://www.retrogaa.com/product_info.php?cPath=104_105&products_id=430

Fear ón Srath Bán

Will echo redhandloo's comments, first class in every respect.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

Excellent quality - no worries there.

thejuice

I have the Meath '88 jersey, and the gold stripes are printed on, which I think they were back then, but the stripes have mostly worn away already, which I'm a little dissapointed with.

But it does now look like I've had the jesrey since 1988.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

botman

Quote from: thejuice on September 15, 2009, 04:16:44 PM
I have the Meath '88 jersey, and the gold stripes are printed on, which I think they were back then, but the stripes have mostly worn away already, which I'm a little dissapointed with.

But it does now look like I've had the jesrey since 1988.

This guy's stuff is pretty good to be fair. Obviously not sure about the Meath 1988 jersey. I have bought a few bits off them and it's been very good.

If he doesn't have what you are after, he may be able to do it for you as I think I heard if he gets enough requests orders he can make them up. Not 100% to be honest.
Keep them at it.

thejuice

and another thing, they don't do the pyjamas in adult sizes  >:( 
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: botman on September 15, 2009, 06:06:28 PM
If he doesn't have what you are after, he may be able to do it for you as I think I heard if he gets enough requests orders he can make them up. Not 100% to be honest.

I believe the order must be for a minimum quantity of 500.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: dublinnative on September 15, 2009, 02:16:25 PM
Hello all, Im only new to the board and the reason why I have signed up is because I am looking for a Dubln 1983 jersey.  Would anyone have one that they might want to sell or does anyone know where I might get one.  Its for a present, the size isnt really important, its just for the momento.

Thanks

Think Elverys in Dundum Shopping Centre have these on sale.
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

ONeill

Mmm - I smell a dublinnative-5sams rat. Both are shareholders in retrogaa and have indulged in a bit of PR role-play.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on September 15, 2009, 09:46:32 PM
Mmm - I smell a dublinnative-5sams rat. Both are shareholders in retrogaa and have indulged in a bit of PR role-play.

Spotters Badge to O'Neill
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

dublinnative

Thanks Everybody for your feedback, I think I am going to order the jersey and the hoodie today.