Darren Sutherland found dead today!!

Started by cicfada, September 14, 2009, 10:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

Very very sad news, thoughts with his friends and family. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam
#newbridgeornowhere

Galwaybhoy

I can't believe this.  Really has shocked me.  Very sad news.  May God be with his family and may Darren rest in peace.

randomtask

R.I.P Darren, you are a credit to your family, your country and yourself. such a sad loss words cant explain how shocked i am at this, any one who competes at Olympic level for there country is a hero in my eyes

Cúig huaire

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Capt Pat

Hound

Such sad news. I can't believe it.

He seemed such a nice and bubbly chap from his interviews and looked to have a really bright future. 4 wins from 4 and with his big punch I fully expected him to become the most popular Irish boxer of his generation.

High Wide and Handsome

cant believe this hi.

always kept a eye on this fella from watchin him bout 4 years ago destroy a scottish guy in a final.

RIP
"Swing er over!"

Declan

Got a text last night before it broke on Sky and I must admit I got an awful shock. Couldn't really believe it. Very sad for his family. A man with the world at his feet. RIP

thejuice

Absolutely stunned by this. RIP. Awful, Awful Awful News.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GaillimhIarthair

Absolutely awful news.  Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

YogiBear

Devastating news all together very hard to understand.  Really good fighter who could have gone right to the top, was looking forward to him getting a match with Degale in the future.  Such a waste of a life you really dont know what goes on in peoples heads scary stuff.
My thoughts are with his family and friends and his manager Frank Maloney who was admitted to hospital himself last night after finding him.  RIP Darren.

theskull1

On the news this morning it was said that he had alway got a great positive attitude toward anything that he did be it training, communicating with people in everyday life etc etc.

Does depression come on quickly, or was he living with it for a while behind a facad do youse think?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...