Gaaboard account hacked into.

Started by supersarsfields, September 09, 2009, 11:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Just had a very puzzling morning.

Logged onto my computer this morning and into my emails. I had 4 messages telling me that I had 4 PM's from a couple of different posters whom I've never had any contact with previous, ( I'll not mention their names in case they don't want to).
Was kinda puzzled so logged into the board here and went into my PM's and there was no mention of these PM's as they had been deleted. Also there was no other out going PM's since the last one I knew I had made.
So I PM'd the other posters to see what the story was as I thought there must have been a feck up with gaaboard and that these pms were meant for someone else.
So one of the posters then got back to me saying that I had PM's them yesterday with stuff relating to Longball asking them to join his site etc. They were good enough to forward the pm's back to me.
So it was pretty obvious someone had been into my account and had sent out these PM's. they had even written at the bottom of them not to reply as the Mods were watching???

Now given my password was pretty easy to guess, my club name ( I know it's not very secure, but I didn't honestly think someone would want to hack into my account) I'm guessing someone has logged into my account and sent a few PM's.

Wonder who?  ::)

tyrone girl

And there was me calling u a p***k yesterday for sending me such shyte til got ur real pm this morning.

supersarsfields

tyrone girl

And while we are on the subject, i doubt very much urs is the only account been hacked into  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Someone hacked into mine the other day and started abusing nordies and saying football was shite 
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Lecale2

Didn't some Unionist Councillor from Ballymena have a similar problem a while back?

Mayo4Sam

It cld be laoislad, still bitter after somebody "hacked" into his account & deleted it
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Rois

Jeez supersarsfields, I had a PM from you yesterday that I only got today after i got back from holidays.

Thought it was a bit weird you told me not to reply to you cause the Mods were watching.

And you blamed Ziggy for spilling the beans on who I was (not an awfully closely guarded secret either).

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Zapatista

Wasn't me. I've been accused of all sorts of stuff recently but I didn't do (much of) it.

tyrone girl

Yep it said the same on mine, i forwarded them all to sarsfields this mornin, said not to reply cos mods were watching and that there were 80 names on some list and that ziggy spilled the beans

Lecale2

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 09, 2009, 03:02:56 PM
Yep it said the same on mine, i forwarded them all to sarsfields this mornin, said not to reply cos mods were watching and that there were 80 names on some list and that ziggy spilled the beans

Why did Ziggy go and spill the beans?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Rois on September 09, 2009, 02:41:34 PM
Jeez supersarsfields, I had a PM from you yesterday that I only got today after i got back from holidays.

Thought it was a bit weird you told me not to reply to you cause the Mods were watching.

And you blamed Ziggy for spilling the beans on who I was (not an awfully closely guarded secret either).

I got the exact same. I wasn't scared  ;)   Have spoke to Ziggy about it. I trust him, no bother. 

tyrone girl