If you were a boxer

Started by illdecide, September 06, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Cillo on September 23, 2009, 12:51:21 PM
What did you end up going for Illdecide?

Something similar is happening up here in a couple of weeks ones were trying to talk me into it but have decided against it.

John "The Bone Crusher" Smith. Aye get into the ring (boxing ring) it'll tighten ya up a bit ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Cillo

Who in the world of the gaa board would you wish to get into the ring (boxing ring) with?

illdecide

Quote from: Cillo on September 23, 2009, 02:24:25 PM
Who in the world of the gaa board would you wish to get into the ring (boxing ring) with?

I'd pay £1000 to box Pintsofguinness for 10 rounds as 3 wouldn't be enough ;) ;D

illdecide

I had my nickname picked and the song too only to be told that someone else has it so i need help picking another song for my entrance to the ring... I had the chorus from Fortuna picked...(Bastids)

Suggestions are welcome

Cillo

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You nay ever gonna keep me down

illdecide

Quote from: Cillo on September 28, 2009, 10:40:35 PM

Thats not bad Cillo ;)

illdecide

Folks if any of you women/men are looking tickets for Sat night's fight night in the Armagh City Hotel send me a PM and I'll arrange to get you tickets...I know they're a bit expensive at £30 but it'll be good craic seeing me on my back...and some might say "well worth it"

P.S. I've had the flu from last Thursday and it's not great preparation but I'll just have to do more hugging than punching...lol

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
      or
New Sensation - INXS

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on October 06, 2009, 11:24:02 AM
Folks if any of you women/men are looking tickets for Sat night's fight night in the Armagh City Hotel send me a PM and I'll arrange to get you tickets...I know they're a bit expensive at £30 but it'll be good craic seeing me on my back...and some might say "well worth it"

P.S. I've had the flu from last Thursday and it's not great preparation but I'll just have to do more hugging than punching...lol

as i says on your facebook, why is your rotten face not on the poster for the event?

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on October 06, 2009, 12:17:18 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 06, 2009, 11:24:02 AM

as i says on your facebook, why is your rotten face not on the poster for the event?

Because I'm like the secret service saan and I'll prob have to wear a balaclava so not to reveal my identity

downtown

Hows the nerves now ildecide?? U all set?? Who you fighting anyhow? should be a good nights entertainment anyhow no matter what the result!!  ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on October 06, 2009, 11:29:34 AM
Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
      or
New Sensation - INXS
I was gonna say I'm Shipping Up To Boston too. It was class at UFC72 when Forrest Griffin came on with that blasting.

RedandGreenSniper

Shipping up to Boston is the only job. We might be organising one ourselves and I'm vetoing that!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

The Gs Man

I hear he's fighting Don Johnson (the Lurgan Don) and he's walking in to a Shebeen song!!!!!
Keep 'er lit

mylestheslasher

Name "The Slasher"
Music "Its so easy" - Guns n Roses