If you were a boxer

Started by illdecide, September 06, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: downtown on September 07, 2009, 10:24:14 PM
You fighting in the county board fund raising in the hotel, 10 Oct??? Much training done?

Yes & No
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Tell me this folks...what is the name of the tune/song from one of the old "Old Spice" advertisements...scary song, i was looking for it there but no joy

mountainboii

Quote from: illdecide on September 07, 2009, 11:08:27 PM
Tell me this folks...what is the name of the tune/song from one of the old "Old Spice" advertisements...scary song, i was looking for it there but no joy

O Fortuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJD9aPeYTU

full back

Quote from: illdecide on September 07, 2009, 10:48:46 PM
Quote from: downtown on September 07, 2009, 10:24:14 PM
You fighting in the county board fund raising in the hotel, 10 Oct??? Much training done?

Yes & No

If the latter is the truth illdecide I would say you would be as well training rather than worry about your name & entrance ;)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 06, 2009, 11:06:22 PM
Id love a ring entrance of some description some time, i imagine it would be a great buzz, anyway see mine below:

Nickname:  Spice Boy
Entrance music: Faster than the speed of night by Bonnie Tyler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kh7AtaKPwo

Great lyrics for a boxing entrance I think!!!!

:D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

illdecide

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: illdecide on September 08, 2009, 04:17:11 PM
V Good lads :D :D

Do you seriously mean that was not deliberate? I thought you were setting it up, and I was knocking it in.... as such.  :D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

illdecide

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 08, 2009, 04:20:59 PM
Quote from: illdecide on September 08, 2009, 04:17:11 PM
V Good lads :D :D

Do you seriously mean that was not deliberate? I thought you were setting it up, and I was knocking it in.... as such.  :D

Ohh i'm sure it was deliberate but i had nothing to do with it...for a change :P

illdecide

Lads i think I've made a big mistake...had my first bit of boxing last night and i got beat around that ring like a natter :'(. Unbelievable, the f**ker was throwing punches that fast and frequent i thought there was three men beating at me.

Thinking of changing Mr T (aviator) to Mr Blobby :D

full back

Quote from: illdecide on September 11, 2009, 10:26:37 AM
Lads i think I've made a big mistake...had my first bit of boxing last night and i got beat around that ring like a natter :'(. Unbelievable, the f**ker was throwing punches that fast and frequent i thought there was three men beating at me.

Thinking of changing Mr T (aviator) to Mr Blobby :D

You mean you are putting up a self-portrait

illdecide

Well Mr Blobby is taller than me...it's def a lot harder than i thought (and thats the boxing i'm talking about)

illdecide

I'm ready for another shot at the title tonight...C'mon

illdecide

Lads it's only 2 1/2 weeks till the big fight night and I'm starting to get nervous, not about the guy who's gonna beat me around the place but the fact there's gonna be about 1200 - 1400 people there to witness it...WTF.

Anyway I've the name picked and the song and just need to sharpen up my right hook...It's a bloody good job we're wearing tops as if we had to fight in the bellies it would have been an awful sight :D :D :D

Master Yoda

Thunderstruck by ACDC is a great entrance tune.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Cillo

What did you end up going for Illdecide?

Something similar is happening up here in a couple of weeks ones were trying to talk me into it but have decided against it.