Gaa County team of the decade?

Started by WeAreBlueWeAreWhite, September 06, 2009, 05:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Kilkenny or Kerry are the only contenders in my opinon. Its Kilkenny for me,They have only lost 4 games in a decade
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

bcarrier

Farrandeelin

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on September 06, 2009, 05:14:38 PM
Kilkenny or Kerry are the only contenders in my opinon. Its Kilkenny for me,They have only lost 4 games in a decade

Do they win the Pat Spillane Cup?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnpower

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 06, 2009, 08:08:24 PM

What cup might that be ?

longrunsthefox

Which decade do you mean?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Aye- I saw that Ziggy.... a bigot partitionist. Check out his previous posts and references to 'nordies'. he is a piece of work with the IQ of a chimp

ziggysego

I'm not going to get into a row with you over this and risk getting a ban slap on me.

I just hope the mods are reading this and take the correct course of action.

8. Joining up to cause trouble, or to annoy people.

Occasionally, some people join the board simply to post something abusive, or to 'flame' the board. These people are generally easy to spot (see the F365 invasion last year) and have no real interest in the GAA Board. Also some people, who have been banned permanently, rejoin under different usernames and continue with the behaviour that led to the ban. By tracking IPs, behaviour and other items, we can sometimes tell this fairly easily, and these users will be banned again.

Penalty - Immediate Permanent Ban
Testing Accessibility

blanketattack

If it's over the entire decade then clearly it's Kilkenny.
If you're comparing teams from individual years, then there's a few contenders in both codes - In football you've Galway '01, Armagh '02, Tyrone '05, Kerry '06 while in hurling I there's Kilkenny '08 and Cork '04. Would have to give it to Kilkenny '08 in hurling and Tyrone '05 in football.

achtungantrim

i would say kilkenny '08 in hurling and tyrone '08 in football. but kerry must be overall team of the decade. they've had a lot more competition than kilkenny hurlers to contend with over that period.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2009, 12:08:08 AM
Or your average Stater.

Thats it, respond to stupidity and ignorance by being stupid and ignorant. Well done.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 07, 2009, 09:54:59 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2009, 12:08:08 AM
Or your average Stater.

Thats it, respond to stupidity and ignorance by being stupid and ignorant. Well done.

They dont make them any different in Antrim though remember Myles??  ;)

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2009, 09:57:27 PM
It's true. No?

Well done, one southern poster insults you and you decide to insult us all in you very next post.  >:(

Farrandeelin

Quote from: johnpower on September 06, 2009, 10:53:17 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 06, 2009, 08:08:24 PM

What cup might that be ?

Just referring to Spillane's comment to Brolly after Cork knocked Tyrone out. :)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2009, 10:08:52 PM
How did he insult me?

He clearly done a good job on pissing off people from the north, he may not have insulted you personally but my point was your post was just as ignorant.