Football my Arse!

Started by WeAreBlueWeAreWhite, September 06, 2009, 05:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Today proved what a great sport hurling is and how more skillfull and exciting it is than bogball..
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Throw ball

Was a greta game but if you had a football referee it would have finished 7 a side!

johnpower

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on September 06, 2009, 05:07:43 PM
Today proved what a great sport hurling is and how more skillfull and exciting it is than bogball..

???

didlyi

When hurling is played like this there is no game like it. You can change the rules and referees all day and football will still be football

Zulu

QuoteToday proved what a great sport hurling is and how more skillfull and exciting it is than bogball..

As a man who enjoys hurling as much as football it was great to get a good game today but it is morons like you that piss me off more than any other dipstick sports fan. After a great game your first thought was to post that hurling is better than football. You're obviously an asshole of the highest order an you embarrass the GAA.

QuoteWhen hurling is played like this there is no game like it. You can change the rules and referees all day and football will still be football

Nonsense.

J70

The idiotic hurling snobs were let out again... ::)

johnpower

Quote from: J70 on September 06, 2009, 05:20:47 PM
The idiotic hurling snobs were let out again... ::)

Whats wrong with Cody ? Not very gracious ? Make slipping ,Imagine if they lost ?

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Thanks Zulu interesting comments and I will take it on board. Still though you have to agree hurling is a far superior sport
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

behind the wire

There will never be a hurl in bellaghy ::)
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Zulu

QuoteStill though you have to agree hurling is a far superior sport

Eh? Of course not, I have a slight preference for football, other people prefer cricket, rugby, soccer, basketball, American football and a hundred other games. There is no such thing as the 'best' game or one game being better than another, it is a mtter of opinion and why some hurling people feel the need to try and convince others that hurling is a game apart is beyond me and especially when they knock other sports (generally football) at the same time. You have insulted football (by calling it bogball on a GAA forum) and you have embarrassed yourself by expressing such a childish opinion on the day of the AI and after such a fine game. Hopefully you can do a bit of growing up in the next few days.

Donnellys Hollow

Given Waterford's proud footballing tradition it is no surprise you think the way you do!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Zulu

QuoteI will certainly try my very best Zulu, but really come on Hurling is far more skillfull it really is

Ah I get it, your a WUM, well done you got me  ::)  ::). Now run along young man, school tomorrow and I'm sure you've homework to do.

QuoteGiven Waterford's proud footballing tradition it is no surprise you think the way you do!

Jesus don't tell me his from Waterford, I know many great football men from that part of the country and he certainly wouldn't reflect the GAA folk of that county.

Tyrones own

26 is enough ::) says it all really!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Zulu on September 06, 2009, 05:43:00 PM
QuoteI will certainly try my very best Zulu, but really come on Hurling is far more skillfull it really is

Ah I get it, your a WUM, well done you got me  ::)  ::). Now run along young man, school tomorrow and I'm sure you've homework to do.

QuoteGiven Waterford's proud footballing tradition it is no surprise you think the way you do!

Jesus don't tell me his from Waterford, I know many great football men from that part of the country and he certainly wouldn't reflect the GAA folk of that county.

Sure you get them in every county unfortunately Zulu
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on September 06, 2009, 05:07:43 PM
Exciting? KK winning, again, you're right, who would have guessed that.  Very exciting  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?