GAA 125 Parade Armagh

Started by emainmacha, August 31, 2009, 12:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emainmacha

Link to Photos of 125 Parade in Armagh

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16144312@N07/sets/72157622189267864/detail/

Have changed my settings, so shouldn't be able to download pics, anyone wants particular club photo let me know and I'll send it on

Had some of my pics stolen and sent to papers etc hence the change

bennydorano

Good stuff!  There's been a few bob spent on some banners before the march!  Our banner must be 20 years old.  Award for best banner has to be Corrinshego (Thomas Davis').

emainmacha

Yep it is a great banner, stands out from the crowd with it's distintive coulouring, tried to get a good shot of all the banners either at Moy road or Irish street, but some were so close to those in front left it was difficult. Saw video and still camera on ring road bridge so should be a few good photos out there for clubs to access.

Also liked the St Marys Granemore camogie banner, nothing fancy but like the advert "does what it says on the tin" hard to beat the crossed sticks and sliotar.

It was a nice touch when accordian band leading parade stopped at Irish Street corner and gave John Convery a real thank you and cheer, he'd taught them all to play and as said they have won All Ireland 3 years on the trot fair play to them all.

Tony Baloney

There were video and stills cameras on the Ring Road yesterday when I was driving past about 12.45. It was pishing out of the heavens at that stage but from the look of the photos it seems like the day was mostly dry.

The Madden crowd looked to be well turned out.

Any craic