All Ireland Hurling Final Kilkenny v Tipp - 4 in a row for Kilkenny ?

Started by orangeman, August 30, 2009, 10:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

imtommygunn

Tipp will be gutted if they lose this...

That's a young team though and will take some watching in the next few years.

Tyrones own

- Walter Lippmann

Galwaybhoy

Great match.

Dunne should be disgusted with himself.  Sickening belt, I'm not a fan of Tommy Walsh but he blatantly hit him in the face.  He had to go.  But a few Kilkenny lads should have got a yellow card right before that incident but they got off with a word and nothing more.

The fans now on the field.  They have to let them out now, stupid not letting them out in the first place.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Galwaybhoy

INDIANA

Tyrones own

Who's stupid idea was it to have the presentation on the field ???
  - Walter Lippmann

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: INDIANA on September 06, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
No justice really. Walsh has been carrying out bodybags for years  and got away with it.

Maybe, I unserstand where yor coming from Indiana, I cant stand him he should have been sent off against Galway earlier in the year but Dunne had to go, it was a terrible belt of the hurl.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2009, 05:07:27 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 06, 2009, 05:06:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2009, 04:51:32 PM
Penalty my hole.

Arm right around him, it was a penalty.
He was fouled outside about 3 times. The ref blew up for a 4th foul in the square.

Its a hard one, imo it was a penalty but I can unserstand why Tipp fans will be annoyed, Kilkenny get away with more than any other team.  Look at the shoulder in to the Tipp players head, not even a yellow card shown.

GalwayBayBoy

No argument with the red card. It was a crazy pull. Didn't think it was a penalty though. Clearly fouled well outside but Kirwan didn't blow for it until they entered the area.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

INDIANA

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 06, 2009, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 06, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
No justice really. Walsh has been carrying out bodybags for years  and got away with it.

Maybe, I unserstand where yor coming from Indiana, I cant stand him he should have been sent off against Galway earlier in the year but Dunne had to go, it was a terrible belt of the hurl.

I accept he had to go no question, just smiling at the irony of it.