Ard Mhacha v Maigh Eo Craobh Cluiche Ceannais Peile Mionúir na hÉireann

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, August 30, 2009, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Brilliant result for the orchard lads even though they played their worst football of the year.

Our first minor in 60 years at the AI level  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well done all, mayo will be back but for now the future is bright, the future is orange. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

DownFanatic

That Armagh team were unbeaten all year. An excellent group of players.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: stew on September 20, 2009, 02:38:27 PM
Brilliant result for the orchard lads even though they played their worst football of the year.

Our first minor in 60 years at the AI level  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well done all, mayo will be back but for now the future is bright, the future is orange. ;D ;D ;D ;D
I believe Jack Brattan is at the game today, will bring back some memories for him I'd say
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

clarshack

Main Street

Well done Armagh.

That was a lovely move that brought Armagh 2 points clear at the end.

stephenite

Quote from: clarshack on September 20, 2009, 02:40:56 PM
Quote from: stephenite on September 20, 2009, 02:35:59 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 20, 2009, 02:32:54 PM
Well done Armagh. Crap game but that means nothing.

Would hate to be from Mayo!

I'd hate to be from Tyrone - our day will come

when?

Do you want the lottery numbers as well?

I don't f**king know when - but it will, sure if we don't have that faith we might as well pack it all in

muppet

Well done to Armagh.

They seemed to play like a team burdened with expectation until the last 5 minute when they really showed their class. If the game had gone on longer I would have expected Armagh to win by a lot more.

From Mayo Rogers, Charlton & Durcan I thought were outstanding. My clubmate Aiden Walsh had a complete nightmare and was most unlike himself but in his defense was out of position and seemedto dislocate a finger very early on.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Congratulations to Armagh. Good to see Tommy staying in Ulster.... even if it's across the Blackwater ;)
Testing Accessibility

mayo 4 eva

Quote from: Lar Naparka on September 20, 2009, 12:27:36 PM
Quote from: mayo 4 eva on September 20, 2009, 11:02:16 AM
First ever post on the board,  and what better way to start. ;D Best of luck to the mayo minor team today!

Well, pull up a seat and make yourself at home. ;)
This is indeed a fine way to begin and I'll be wishing Mayo the very same.
For far too many times, I have felt the same way only to wind up gutted but I feel this time will be different. So; may your debut on the board be a happy one.

:( :( Debut on the board didnt quite go to plan afterall!! :( Gutted for the lads esp last years players, its going to take a lot for them to get over this. As much as it kills me to say, Armagh deserved their victory today, when it mattered most in the second half they had the answers.
The Question is..... What is the Question?

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

stew

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 20, 2009, 04:17:22 PM
Better team won. Another depressing day on the hill.
Mayo will be back, class teams that play the game the way it should be played.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

INDIANA

congrats to armagh- well deserved. brutal game- but finals are for winning. Heartbreak again for Mayo.

FL/MAYO

Congrats to Armagh, Charlton for Mayo was our best player, number 11 for Armagh was the best on the field. Mayos free taken was terrible, overall a very poor game,Armagh were nothing like what they were in the semi.

Rossfan

The worst minor final since God knows when but Armagh won't mind.
As for Mayo/WestRos ..... not a day for indulging in friendly banter  :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

balladmaker

Just in the door....yes, a poor minor final, but the best team won and Armagh don't give a damn tonight as to how it looked to the spectator.  Well Done Armagh, many teams have tried since 1949, so credit where it is due!