Kerry v Cork All Ireland Final 2009

Started by magickingdom, August 30, 2009, 04:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

Meat is in what county. Great contribution on your first post. Just what the board needs . Keep up the good work.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

longrunsthefox

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 13, 2009, 09:04:57 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 12:39:39 AM
Was at the Irish News awards the other night... was some cheer any time someone on stage predicted Cork to win. kerry have become very unpopular which is a pity for what once was a respected county.   

We may be unpopular because of being the most consistent county in football but we'll still be respected.

don't think so-the '75 to '86 team was much more consistent and successful and was well respected and popular throughout Ireland

Frank Casey

Kerry Mike - how's the ticket search? Am hoping for some news for the Burkino Fasa trans-gender tiddly-winks team from Uncle Frank.
KERRY 3:7

Rois

Very randomly, I'm flying to Cork in the morning for a week's work in the city, and I'm excited to be down there for the build-up.  I'm not looking forward to people asking me for tickets - have already had it and I haven't even met the people I'm working with!

Despite Tyrone not being in the final, I reckon I'm in the next best place for the week before. 

comethekingdom

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 02:29:12 PM
Was at the Irish News awards the other night... was some cheer any time someone on stage predicted Cork to win. kerry have become very unpopular which is a pity for what once was a respected county.   

We may be unpopular because of being the most consistent county in football but we'll still be respected.

don't think so-the '75 to '86 team was much more consistent and successful and was well respected and popular throughout Ireland
I detect some sour grapes Fox ! ;)

Jinxy

Quote from: Kerry Mike on September 13, 2009, 01:54:50 PM
Meat is in what county. Great contribution on your first post. Just what the board needs . Keep up the good work.

Pat Spillane will tell you all about the great footballers we have in Meat.  ;)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 02:29:12 PM

oh god, what will we do....we are not popular..... ::)

longrunsthefox

johnpower

Quote from: Rois on September 13, 2009, 09:03:18 PM
Very randomly, I'm flying to Cork in the morning for a week's work in the city, and I'm excited to be down there for the build-up.  I'm not looking forward to people asking me for tickets - have already had it and I haven't even met the people I'm working with!

Despite Tyrone not being in the final, I reckon I'm in the next best place for the week before.

Dont expect chat 24/7 about the game .If you are based in the city football does not top the agenda with some folks .

johnpower

So disappointing to hear we will be on our own on Sunday .The way it always has been

comethekingdom

longrunsthefox

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

drici

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 10:42:57 PM

oxymoran    look it up

Apparently his real name is Denis.

tyssam5

"It would of course. If I got five or 10 minutes with those players, playing in the Kerry jersey with them. It would, of course."

Good interview with Darragh there, liked the bit about making the rumours himself.