All Ireland football final tickets

Started by Superstar, August 27, 2009, 01:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superstar

Shameless post alert!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

Our local club is running a draw for 2 All Ireland football final tickets.

Tickets are priced £2 each or £5 for a book of 5.

If anyone would like to enter the draw, you can email me youre details to clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk and I will post the required amount out to you.

Payment can be made through Paypal to clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk

As I said shameless post but if you dont ask you dont get!!!!!!!!  :P :P
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

southdown

I recall last year someone posted a breakdown of how AIF tickets are allocated, with details of how many go to where etc.  Could someone post this up again if possible?

rrhf

I cant blame clubs for this as every radio station business and sponsor  will be advertising and selling tickets off their application, it dosent seem right though.   

cornafean

No harm whatsoever if the tickets being raffled are from the ten-year ticket scheme - as I understand it, these were marketed by the GAA to clubs on the basis that they could be raffled to raise funds.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

blanketattack

If it's Kerry v Cork there'll be no problem getting tickets. It mightn't even be a full house.

bredaghgael

Regular guest Joe Brolly will be joined this year by fellow Derry man and Antrim Football Manager Liam Bradley,
Armagh's Oisin Mc Conville,Radio Ulster's Lynnette Fay,Tyrone's Ryan Mc Menamin and Cork's All-Ireland Hurling winning Captain in 1990,RTE Hurling analyst Tomás Mulcahy.
Throw-in @ 8.30pm and MC for the event will be Jerome Quinn.

Tickets £10 to include entry to a draw for two All-Ireland Hurling Final tickets and two All-Ireland Football Final tickets

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: blanketattack on August 27, 2009, 02:29:09 PM
If it's Kerry v Cork there'll be no problem getting tickets. It mightn't even be a full house.

Like every other final it would/will be a full house. Will be a lot of expectation in Cork now and they will bring a large crowd. While Armagh v Down/Mayo will also attract a larger than normal crowd for the minor final.

Farrandeelin

This is the only game I seem to have a problem getting tickets. Despite getting one eventually it'd be nicer to know you have one a week in advance and you could concentrate more on the game itself then rather than worrying if you'll get a ticket or not!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Superstar

Quote from: cornafean on August 27, 2009, 01:50:10 PM
No harm whatsoever if the tickets being raffled are from the ten-year ticket scheme - as I understand it, these were marketed by the GAA to clubs on the basis that they could be raffled to raise funds.

Exactly the way it is
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bredaghgael on August 27, 2009, 02:39:44 PM
  Regular guest Joe Brolly will be joined this year by fellow Derry man and Antrim Football Manager Liam Bradley,
Armagh's Oisin Mc Conville,Radio Ulster's Lynnette Fay,Tyrone's Ryan Mc Menamin and Cork's All-Ireland Hurling winning Captain in 1990,RTE Hurling analyst Tomás Mulcahy.
Throw-in @ 8.30pm and MC for the event will be Jerome Quinn.

Tickets £10 to include entry to a draw for two All-Ireland Hurling Final tickets and two All-Ireland Football Final tickets
What are they throwing in?

Dannymcfella

Lol, good idea, was coming on to post the exact same thing!!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardmhacha_o9

can you not get child tickets for the final?

clareman

Of course you can - they cost €70 as well though... ;)

Maurice

My search for tiickets for the Football final has proven to be fruitless so far. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of where I could acquire some tickets?
Thanks in advance.