RIRA Checkpoints

Started by Cúig huaire, August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on August 30, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 27, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 27, 2009, 12:00:57 AM
Cúig Huaire - as you seem to be supportive of these checkpoints can you please tell me what your friends are trying to achieve? Seems a bit pointless and idiotic to me so enlighten me.

I do not support these checkpoints. They are pointless in my opinion. If they want to go out and actually do something, go ahead, but standing at an isolated crossroads, stopping locals is not going to achieve anything. Those in charge need to take these people in hand and tell them to wise up.

"If theywant to go out and actually do something,go ahead"

I assume you mean shoot some innocent young lad ordering pizza or a policeman out doing his job.
You should be ASHAMED.
HA
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bing Crosby .

There's  some right f**king geniuses after posting here the last  day or  so . Oh right I see yeah there's a big war going on is there ?Dimwitted shit for brains I reckon . Young fellas with too much time on their hands and too lazy to get involved with sport . Thick cnuts .

Patriotism , the last refuge of the scoundrel .

SidelineKick

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 12:23:39 PM

There's  some right f**king geniuses after posting here the last  day or  so . Oh right I see yeah there's a big war going on is there ?Dimwitted shit for brains I reckon . Young fellas with too much time on their hands and too lazy to get involved with sport . Thick cnuts .

Calm down Bing.  You can't be a soldier in a country where you aren't wanted by a large section of the population and expect to walk around as if you're best buds. If you're a soldier then you have to expect to be involved in such things.  Regardless of the intelligence of the men involved these soldiers simply got too relaxed.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 31, 2009, 12:40:05 PM

Calm down Bing.  You can't be a soldier in a country where you aren't wanted by a large section of the population and expect to walk around as if you're best buds. If you're a soldier then you have to expect to be involved in such things.  Regardless of the intelligence of the men involved these soldiers simply got too relaxed.

So they should be shot because they're too relaxed is it  ? 

Do you believe these soldiers here in the north are here because they reckon they're at war with us , if you believe that others probably do also and there's not much hope for us. Folks are folks .

It's Dail Eireann is where the scumbags are . There is where you should be planting f**king bombs , not murdering two young innocent Brittish soldiers who know f**k all about anything .   

pintsofguinness

::) When you're in the army bing, you lose your "innocent" status.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 02:01:00 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on August 31, 2009, 12:40:05 PM

So they should be shot because they're too relaxed is it  ? 

Do you believe these soldiers here in the north are here because they reckon they're at war with us , if you believe that others probably do also and there's not much hope for us. Folks are folks .

It's Dail Eireann is where the scumbags are . There is where you should be planting f**king bombs , not murdering two young innocent Brittish soldiers who know f**k all about anything .

How exactly can you say they are innocent when in the next breath you say you know nothing about them?

Weren't they just about to head off to Iraq? I'm sure they wouldn't have harmed a fly over there though  ;)

I'm not saying they should be shot because they're too relaxed but they certainly cant complain.  They knew there was still a threat there.

I dont reckon the soldiers think theres a war going on, nor do the vast majority of us, but they are here, in a hostile environment, albeit slightly less hostile than in the past, with the threat of an attack on them and they think they are safe going out in the pjs and slippers to collect a pizza?

They're the stupid ones if you ask me.

Reported.

Bing Crosby .

Young soldiers stationed because of their whacked out politacal masters should not feel under threat from late teens and early twenty year old psychopathatic drug addicts with guns.   Who do these kids represent ? Not me and that's for sure . You know as well as I that these Brittish soldiers couldn't give a flying f**k about war or invasions , they join the army for a job and an income , basically financial security .
These f**king RIRA idiots should be all castrated and then chop their f**king hands and legs off .  What do they actually think they're going to achieve ?  They're plainly in it for their own financial gain .  Criminal drug addict psychopathic scum is all they are and everybody knows it  .  When you get older you'll learn to see through the likes of these self deluders .

Cúig huaire

Maybe they should be out marching round a football field at a "commemoration", is that your idea of sport?
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on August 31, 2009, 03:15:13 PM

Young soldiers stationed because of their whacked out politacal masters should not feel under threat from late teens and early twenty year old psychopathatic drug addicts with guns.   Who do these kids represent ? Not me and that's for sure . You know as well as I that these Brittish soldiers couldn't give a flying f**k about war or invasions , they join the army for a job and an income , basically financial security .
These f**king RIRA idiots should be all castrated and then chop their f**king hands and legs off .  What do they actually think they're going to achieve ?  They're plainly in it for their own financial gain .  Criminal drug addict psychopathic scum is all they are and everybody knows it  .  When you get older you'll learn to see through the likes of these self deluders .

While I have no time for the real IRA your attempts to paint soldiers as young innocents is ridiculous, they're soldiers!!!!

SidelineKick

Two issues with your post:

1) How do you know the age of those that killed the soldiers?
2) How do you know what age I am?

All I know is that if you become a soldier, whether that be for financial security, to serve your country, to flex your muscles etc etc, you cannot complain if you are attacked when you are in a country that you shouldnt be in.

You cant play with fire and then complain because you get burned.

Reported.

Cúig huaire

And you would do this? Or would you call in the PSNI?  ::)

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 31, 2009, 03:25:34 PM

And you would do this? Or would you call in the PSNI?  ::)

He could get you, the board "Toughman" to do it.  :D

pintsofguinness

Cúig huaire

No thanks, I`d rather watch bing try it  ;)

Bing Crosby .

I don't know of course the ages of these fools or those like yourself who admire them .
But generally it's youngsters who get all riled up with patriotism at a certain age . When the realities of life hit them they soon realise how stupid they are . Some are lucky  and manage to live without completely f**king their lives up or even more so luckier for others that they don't interfere with the lives of innocents .

I would gladly chop the bollucks off of any of these shitheads  .  I'd have no problem chainsawing their limbs off .  These guy's are worthless scum who bring fear and terror into an already scum filled and fearful society .  No sympathy whatsoever .  But as I've said in a previous post the real scum facade themselves as our political representitives . These are the cnuts that warrant immediate extermination .