The celebrity thread- heat magazine has nothing on us

Started by na cleirigh, August 21, 2009, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

na cleirigh

This thread is for posters to point out what celebrities are at.

So if Jordan has done her latest stunt then she should be bashed here.

Anyway has anyone seen Lady GaGa on page 3 of the Daily Mirror this morning. She has an 'undie-dress' on showing off her backside, and is weating vampire fangs. She is a strange strange girl.

Peter Andre has jetted off on holiday.

Jennifer Aniston and Geard Bulter 'have real chemistry and are always mucking around' on set of their new movie. Is this Jennifers next ex boyfriend?
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

Hardy

Can we not have one, just one, public forum in this country that is free of obsessive shite about foreign tossers. If you want to read about "celebs" there are millions of other outlets and forums available to you.

Please do us a favour and delete this thread. PLEASE. Do it for your country.

Minder

Quote from: Hardy on August 21, 2009, 09:29:38 AM
Can we not have one, just one, public forum in this country that is free of obsessive shite about foreign t**sers. If you want to read about "celebs" there are millions of other outlets and forums available to you.

I will second that.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

na cleirigh

If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

theskull1

Quote from: Minder on August 21, 2009, 09:32:54 AM
Quote from: Hardy on August 21, 2009, 09:29:38 AM
Can we not have one, just one, public forum in this country that is free of obsessive shite about foreign t**sers. If you want to read about "celebs" there are millions of other outlets and forums available to you.

I will second that.

I'll third that

BTW just before you delete, any word on where Peter is off to?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

na cleirigh

The skull has shown an interest in this thread his request is now null and void.

Hereiam

brokencrossbar1

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

theskull1

na cleirigh

This is why I do not post much to this message board as people shoot me down very quick. Does my opinion not count here?

theskull1

Of course the joke could be on me  :-\

5 Sams

Quote from: na cleirigh on August 21, 2009, 08:51:01 AM
This thread is for posters to point out what celebrities are at.

So if Jordan has done her latest stunt then she should be bashed here.

Anyway has anyone seen Lady GaGa on page 3 of the Daily Mirror this morning. She has an 'undie-dress' on showing off her backside, and is weating vampire fangs. She is a strange strange girl.
Peter Andre has jetted off on holiday.

Jennifer Aniston and Geard Bulter 'have real chemistry and are always mucking around' on set of their new movie. Is this Jennifers next ex boyfriend?
Is this yoke not a bloke....if so I've no interest in seeing his or her arse....delete the thread mo chara..
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

Pete's togging out for Brocagh this weekend.

Saw Miley from Glenroe in Ikea yesterday. He was wearing brown cords and a checkered shirt. He was looking around the patio table section and showed a big interest in a green Shelly Outdoor/Indoor Table w Teak Top & Aluminum Base little number but didn't buy it. He just bought a lightbulb, screw job, for 59p. He only had a Euro but yer woman let him off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Miley just twitted that he's having a sandwich now and thinking of cutting the lawn later. He he, you couldn't be up til that boy!! 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.