Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Limerick at home next weekend.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Craigyhill Terror

Quote from: Minder on July 03, 2011, 06:58:00 PM

It's not definitely at home. This round of the Qualifiers are down for venues decided by the CCCC tomorrow.

Minder

Quote from: Craigyhill Terror on July 03, 2011, 07:46:08 PM

It's not definitely at home. This round of the Qualifiers are down for venues decided by the CCCC tomorrow.

Rte had Antrims name first but Gaa website had Limerick first.

Craigyhill Terror

Quote from: Minder on July 03, 2011, 07:47:51 PM
Quote from: Craigyhill Terror on July 03, 2011, 07:46:08 PM

Rte had Antrims name first but Gaa website had Limerick first.

Antrim were drawn out first, but they were always going to drawn out first because they were in bowl A with Cork. Unless the counties agree to toss for it I would say it'll be neutral. Maybe Parnell Park

Forever Green

I think Limerick is the draw we should have been hoping for. It looks like Galway are hitting form at the right time and while Limerick are also looking impressive, we would have more of a chance against them

GroverJr

I don't know how the cccc are making their decision. I don't think it's neutral as Limerick were holding off on the time of their football qualifier in case they might get a double header.
Ideally Antrim get a home draw and double header at Casement. Neutral would still be better than a long journey down to Limerick.

imtommygunn

Double header would be great.

Sheehy etc reckon that Thurles double header would be ideal - except for antrim...

Ciaran Herron interviewed there - speaking with  Derry accent!

bloodybreakball

at least he wasnt saying 'sir' (sur) tommy!!!! but definitely noriced a country twang coming through
anybody at the feis match???

aontroim

Quote from: bloodybreakball on July 03, 2011, 10:57:44 PM
at least he wasnt saying 'sir' (sur) tommy!!!! but definitely noriced a country twang coming through

Féis final was a dire game - no atmosphere / intensity due to no county players on show.  Fair play to Dunloy for being the far superior team but I suppose with so many Dall county players unavailable it was odds on Dunloy would be stronger.

Milltown Row2

How many Dall players on county team today? Dunloy had more i suspect.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Just Puck It

No players from either team's county players played.  Cushedall - McManus, Graffin, Conor Carson and Karl McKeegan.  Dunloy - Shorty, Kevin Molloy, Kevin McKeague and Paddy Doherty.

theskull1

Quote from: aontroim on July 04, 2011, 12:09:52 AM
Quote from: bloodybreakball on July 03, 2011, 10:57:44 PM

Féis final was a dire game - no atmosphere / intensity due to no county players on show.  Fair play to Dunloy for being the far superior team but I suppose with so many Dall county players unavailable it was odds on Dunloy would be stronger.

Lacked a bit of atmosphere I'd agree (we've got to middle classed at matches now ....guldering is not the done thing it would seem) but I thought the game had plenty of intensity and was well worth the admission fee. Of course championship will be a different contest but for what it was I was really pleased with our performances in almost every area of the pitch. Think Dunloy needed to show up after a few weeks of looking flat. Cushendall will no doubt lick their wounds and be ready for August when it comes around, so not much point speculating on who'll win championships just yet.
Thought cushendall we're fairly loose last night..but maybe thats just me
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ruairi

The match last night was a good wake up call for cushendall. we have been winning games without playing particurly well. Showed what works needs to be done. Still missing Declan Mc killop, shane mc naughton and aidan delargy as well as the county ones. Dunloy missing quite a few aswell. As a contest the game was poor. Cushendall were outperformed in almost every sector.....time for the team to put in the hard graft.

Minder

Antrim v Limerick Parnell Park 7.00pm

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on July 04, 2011, 01:20:59 PM
Antrim v Limerick Parnell Park 7.00pm
Ah jaysus, what a terrible place for this match. Access is pathetic and car parking is half a mile away. Hopefully the pitch is a lot less like a quagmire than it was in February.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"