Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

All over. Antrim win.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hurler on the Bitch

wexford game has to be in Croke?

Bogball XV

Went to the gaa site for confirmation of this result and got this:
Laois and Offaly not only have the honour of getting the (small) ball rolling in this year's GAA Hurling Championship, their Portlaoise clash is also the first Championship game of the year in either code to be played on Irish soil after the footballers of Roscommon and New York got the GAA Championship season underway in the Big Apple two weeks ago.

Click on the links below for full previews and team news ahead of the first full weekend of Championship action in this year's Championship.

No result or latest scores of course, that'd be a bit too modern!!

RTE had nothing on the game at all, but did in fairness have plenty on the UHC matches from earlier.

Minder

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on May 14, 2011, 08:44:01 PM

In Wexford I think, would have been in Laois if they had won.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 14, 2011, 09:09:57 PM

Might make a weekend of it if its in Wexford, What date?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bogball XV

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2011, 09:13:41 PM

Might make a weekend of it if its in Wexford, What date?
stay in the ferrycarrig just down the road from wexford park and owned by Liam Griffin I believe.

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2011, 09:12:57 PM

That's a b**tard.

The very odd time I am wrong, but I think I read that somewhere last week.

Last Man

Quote from: the colonel on May 11, 2011, 05:11:26 PM
Who the f**k are Conor McCann and Mark Rea?

Graffin has never played FB at senior level although I don't think there hasn't been many other options.
Conor McCann?? Dinny knows best.  ;D

Milltown Row2

I think Dinny knows how to win the big games. Fair play, boys did well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bloodybreakball

conor must have done well, four points tonight, always was tipped to do well, very skillful.

Trout

Yeah I think Dinny would know better than the arseholes on here, so what if they don't play for Cushendall or some of the bigger teams. He sees them every night at training.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Trout on May 14, 2011, 10:53:36 PM
Yeah I think Dinny would know better than the arseholes on here, so what if they don't play for Cushendall or some of the bigger teams. He sees them every night at training.

Quote from: Trout on May 14, 2011, 10:53:36 PM

We beat Laois who have beaten us the last few years and we managed to beat them tonight Trout, we played them tonight with an under strength team considering the players missing lately and ones pulled out late on.

Based on past results and the team i think it was a fair point by the arseholes on here to assume that we could get beat tonight.

I noticed before the match you failed to give your own view and waited till afterwards

Milltown Row2

Aye, more than likely not born during the strikes and the effect it had at the time, I've a good mate who'd take him up on the offer of a pastie supper

pullhard

Quote from: aontroim on May 14, 2011, 08:04:19 PM
Neal McAuley straight red! 1 point in it.

Will neal be out for the wexford game?
He isnt a sort of dirty player, what was the red card for?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pullhard on May 15, 2011, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: aontroim on May 14, 2011, 08:04:19 PM
Neal McAuley straight red! 1 point in it.

Will neal be out for the wexford game?
He isnt a sort of dirty player, what was the red card for?

More than likely out if it's not appealed, Apparently it was very harsh in the first place