Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Good keeper and lucky with it which is a good combo.

Cant see him beig ousted by CO'C just yet in the Shams number one jersey. Very vocal at the back which is what thei defence probably needs at the moment  ;)

thehurler

NAG now you are picking our team ! Well might be better to get your own house in order with your drinker !
You had a good result last week too , getting beat by a Down team at home .

NAG1

Merely an observation thehurler!

What house would that be then  ;)

Offer another suggestion then since your so keen, put both of them in with that FB line you may need them  :D

Shrek

Quote from: thehurler on August 06, 2010, 11:25:12 AM
NAG now you are picking our team ! Well might be better to get your own house in order with your drinker !
You had a good result last week too , getting beat by a Down team at home .

Didnt want to get involved in your little club v club tit for tat, but couldnt help myself.

Loughgiel  0-15 1-15 Ballycran  Loughgiel Round 4   ???   ???

PS unless im picking it up wrong youve got NAG and his club wrong anyhow.

maxpower

What happens next????

NAG1

I was starting to get lost there myself for a while.

Anyway, any more word on the divisonal sides?

Big game at the weekend the town down in the Ards, they'll be keen to follow up Wednesday night with another good result.

Minder

Sunday should be another nil pointer for us against Dunloy. I think we are favourites for the drop now.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Football championship this weekend Minder so would expect that match to fall to that with Dunloy being involved?

tom moore83

Hi NAG. Hows your big rosy red cheeks. How's preparation going in the dall. Sure youse have it handy anyway and are more or less in the final barring a castasophre.

As for DD. Well even the best can have an off day. Loughgiel are in a lucky position with having two god keepers. No doubt DD will bounce back.

Anyway were still not good enough yet. Dunloy will probably have the indian sign on us again when they beat Rossa. We need more forwards and a few defenders to step up.

I also hear that there is a lot of in fighting and no-one is getting on. Time to get it sorted

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on August 06, 2010, 03:13:43 PM
Football championship this weekend Minder so would expect that match to fall to that with Dunloy being involved?

Still on as far as our boys are concerned.

thehurler

Ah sure the 'dall are certs this year and with the county deserter drinker coming back they'll walk it.

NAG1

tom - Admire your honesty about your team or is it a bit of tomfoolery!  ;)

Wouldnt know how preparations are going in C'Dall but if I hear I will let you know.

thehurler - you want to share with the rest of us what you are on about?

samboswig

Quote from: tom moore83 on August 06, 2010, 03:20:29 PM

We need more forwards and a few defenders to step up.

Your players haven't stepped up to the plate since The Tremeloes were #1. No Henry Halls, thats your problem right there.

maxpower

Nearly sure its off Minder.

A think a bit of tom foolery going on with tom moore, one thing Dunloy don't have over Loughgiel is an Indian sign given that only for 2 last minute goals in the feis final last year we wouldn't have beaten you in any of our last 5 encounters (league, feis, championship)

I honestly believe we'll see shocks in this years championship, the last shock in championship i can recall is when cushendun scored 5 goals to beat Rossa in 2000 possibly, maybe the year Loughgiel got beat by Ballycastle in Dunloy.

Ballycastle, Glenarriffe and Rossa are all capable of making an upset
What happens next????

Minder

You are correct Max, it is off.