Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clár Fograí

Such utter, vitriolic, un-informed rubbish.  Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Not so intereresting at all.

You Antrim GAABoarders have'nt the slightest notion about how things work behind scenes.

Ya know,  the county can certainly do without the likes of you sinical demagogues, such rubbish, thank god is moderated on the county website!

I will continue to monitor you fellas from my new Tardice in HQ. 

Anyone for tea? Close that F**king gate quick.  Hi Tyrone, FFS stop eating all the Mars bars.

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 17, 2009, 08:15:22 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 17, 2009, 04:21:39 PM
Glenariffe made a quick return to Div 1 hurling after beating Gort Na Mona today in Belfast.

how does that work minder?

leagues don't finish till 20th november, should we get to play our games and win them then we are up

i know its tough and we have other committments but.....

League table for Antrim Div 2 Hurling

Glenariff  10 9 1 0 209 111 98 18
Gort Na Mona  13 9 4 0 285 214 71 18
Rossa  11 7 4 0 212 161 51 14
St. Galls  8 6 2 0 182 117 65 12
Tir na Nog  11 4 6 1 170 202 -32 9
St. Pauls  11 4 6 1 138 188 -50 9
Gaeil Chluana  10 2 7 1 171 221 -50 5
Shane O Neills  12 0 11 1 132 285 -153 1

The table is wrong wee man, we have played one more game than the table shows. I am only going by what our fellas were telling me but the Div2 cup was supposed to be presented after the match today, but wasnt. I have to say the Gort Na Mona "line" are the biggest shower of cheats i have seen, we didnt get one line ball all day, regardless of who it came off & we had Terry O'Reilly acting the gobshite on our side trying to intimidate our linesman........ Gorts are very fit but just didnt have the goal threat we had.

I would say the folk at St Galls are getting impatient now that their main goal of promotion has gone............
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Oh and some result from Rossa today beating the mighty Cushendall in U-21 semi. They seem to have some setup underage.

milltown row

So if we win 4 games are we not level?

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 17, 2009, 11:45:29 PM
So if we win 4 games are we not level?

I dunno, that is the information i have. We have packed it up for the year, youse have a big point differential to make up too if we finish level.

We are +103 after 12 games and St Galls are +65 after 8. This is of course if you ever get to play your final games, and realistaically you wont.

milltown row

beat you twice the points difference changes  ;)

but your right, we'll not play them all

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2009, 12:24:04 AM
beat you twice the points difference changes  ;)

but your right, we'll not play them all

Just take it like a man.......................

milltown row

ok phone the doctor, tell him we give up

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2009, 12:41:41 AM

He has blocked my calls  :'(

Clár Fograí

Quote from: Minder on October 18, 2009, 12:42:52 AM

My esteemed friend and colleague, 'The Good Doctor' would certainly not be taking calls from you nor would I think you would have his phone number in the first palce.

St. Galls have every chance to fulfil all ther fixtures and remember we do have 'lights' you know.  Dont count your chickens pal.  It's worth remembering also, we will be doing all in our power to ensure the standards of hurling in Belfast are raised.  We certainly would not impede St. Galls from realising their potential of going up a notch!  Maybe just sour grapes on your part but more indicative of your lack of knowledge as to how things are done in the county.  Such sad individuals - empty vessels!
Anyone for tea? Close that F**king gate quick.  Hi Tyrone, FFS stop eating all the Mars bars.

Minder

Quote from: Clár Fograí on October 18, 2009, 11:13:01 AM
Quote from: Minder on October 18, 2009, 12:42:52 AM

My esteemed friend and colleague, 'The Good Doctor' would certainly not be taking calls from you nor would I think you would have his phone number in the first palce.

St. Galls have every chance to fulfil all ther fixtures and remember we do have 'lights' you know.  Dont count your chickens pal.  It's worth remembering also, we will be doing all in our power to ensure the standards of hurling in Belfast are raised.  We certainly would not impede St. Galls from realising their potential of going up a notch!  Maybe just sour grapes on your part but more indicative of your lack of knowledge as to how things are done in the county.  Such sad individuals - empty vessels!

Sour grapes after winning the league? You talk more shit now than you did under your previous usernames.

Nemo

but still no where near as much shit as your good self

Minder

Quote from: Nemo on October 19, 2009, 08:52:57 AM
but still no where near as much shit as your good self

Did your mother have any children that lived?

NAG1

"It is maybe working against us as it is maybe getting too big for some within Antrim. Can they handle the pressure? It's a big pressure job. It's horses for courses.

"Then there are certain people who would be attracted because of that high profile and it would maybe be more to do with ego than anything else."

Anyone else find this an amazing statement for someone who is looking to recruit a manager to come out with?

aontroim

Don't think that statement would ever have had the chance to see the light of day if the Doc wasn't available to be asked the questions instead of 'Signum Fidel'

meant to say 'Clár Fograí'  ;D