P Richmond
P Shields

tayto

Any radio above covering the game?

theskull1

I don't think so tayto
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

tayto

damn. your as badly served by local radio as dublin it seems? most of the rest of the country seem to have their matches covered by local radio.

slow corner back

Couldnt make the match tonite as I was not home from work in time. Can anyone who was at the match post up the result and quick report

jeremiah

1-10 - 8 pts for Antrim.

Seem to be updates on bbc website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/6504959.stm

Noname

couldnt make the match either, not home from work :-(

just heard they won, any reports?

jeremiah

Antrim 1-13 Dublin 12 pts. Thats all i know.

So we can beat the traditionally weaker counties despite Dublins good form, but as usual shit ourselves against the stronger counties

Orior

Why has Liam Watson left the Antrim team?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

jeremiah

Saffrons surprise Dublin in NHL 
Antrim produced a superb display to beat Dublin 1-13 to 0-12 in Wednesday's Allianz NHL clash at Casement Park.
The superb Neil McManus scored Antrim's goal on the stroke of half-time which helped the Saffrons lead 1-6 to 0-6.

McManus and Brian McFall brought up their tallies up to 1-3 and 0-5 as Antrim increased their advantage to 1-10 to 0-8.

Two frees from sub Johnny McIntosh and keeper Ryan McGarry's late save from a 21-metre free kept Antrim in front.

Antrim had lost their three previous games in the league and were facing an in-form Dublin side who had claimed five points from their three matches.

A crowd of almost 3,000 watched the first ever intercounty hurling match played under lights at Casement.

slow corner back

3000 for a wednesday night is a good turn out if true. Good result also, good to see tosh back on the pitch he has been badly missed. Well done to McManus if he scored 1-3 from play a big improvement from him. If anyone was at the game what was it like with the lights, did you loose the ball against them, I am thinking at puck outs you might loose the ball.

slow corner back

Orior, Liam Watson refused to travel to Tipperary on St Pats day prefering to drown his shamrock instead and has been kicked off the panel.

Fear ón Srath Bán

That's a great result for the Glensmen, the Dubs were going very well this year, well done!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

INDIANA

disastrous result for dublin- and it's typical- we 've a dreadful record up there which continues. Fair play to antrim but it's  areality check for the rest of us who thought there was a revival on the way- the same inadequacies remain- the best teams beat the average teams like antrim- the average teams like ourselves lose against them. The travel etc was tough but both teams played at the weekend so we can't complain- probably undid all the earlier work we done. You'd have to wonder are dublin an average team that just got lucky-lads must be devastated- to beat the best and then get beaten by someone who's struggling- nothing worse- but it appears antrim deserved it.