Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I doubt a trip to the big city must have went to the fellas head. Youse should have smashed every window in the car. Sounds like a right shower of gypsies.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

Surely thats a wind up?  :o

Fcuk me
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Two Hands FFS

That is mad..  :o  :o

Can anything be done to them? Could the club suspend them?

groundlie

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2009, 07:57:53 PM
What about this for madness.

Rossa v Clooney Gaels. A Rossa player goes down injured and a Rossa mentor runs over to see what's wrong with him. When the mentor bent down to tend to the player, his mobile phone fell out of his pocket without him knowing. A sc**bag f**ker from Clooney Gaels notices this and kicks the phone a couple of yards. He then goes after it, bends down and puts it into his sock. He then makes his way over to his wife, in the crowd, gives her the phone, she turns it off and she runs down and puts it in the car.
Luckily this was spotted by another Rossa man and he told the mentor what happened. The mentor approaches the Clooney scummmer and demands his phone back. Clooney scummer denies all knowledge. The Rossa mentor then says, "We're going to your car". When they go to the car, there is the phone. Clooney scummer says that it is his phone. The Rossa mentor grabs it and turns it on before saying "Why are all my numbers in your phone?"

Pair of sc**bag b**tards!!

Thats mental. Tramps.

milltown row

i'm surprised Marty didn't knock her out!!

lads were telling me about it yesterday. it's worse in div 3 Hardstation. so keep winning ;)

Minder

So did the phone fall out of Martys pocket or did he drop it..................?

Its ok i already have my coat on.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2009, 08:30:03 PM
Pure madness and his wife the fecking smuggler.
Never miss a genuine opportunity even when you are in the middle of playing a hurilng match.

Trampy cnuts.
I wonder what the club think of it? Try ahoghillgaa.com

mrsandman

Quote from: hardstation on May 26, 2009, 11:54:30 PM
I agree with hatchetfield in that it's nothing to do with the club itself.
How could this scummer show his face at their next training session though?

This lad is taking some shocking abuse, its bad form if its true but could we hear from the other side of the fence? If there is any clooney locals out there?
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

north aontroim gael

I don't knoiw whether to laugh or cry at the Clooney Gaels Ahoghill story!!  Some people really are shameless,  I understand that one player can't be responsible for giving a club a bad name but just think how a bad a press a city team would have got had the shoe been on the other foot?

Anyways back to the action I was away for a weekend break.  Are there any club games in North Antrim tonight or will I have to make do with the CL Final?

milltown row

well we are meant to be playing Loughgiel in the reserve championship tonight. as luck would have it with this county this will be our 5 game in a row(feast or famine). we played Saturday, Sunday, Monday and last night. we asked Loughgeil if it were possible to move the match to this sat night.

the response was this "we haven't had a match in ages so we aren't calling it of" well if we don't muster up a team tonight then it will be ages before they get another game. their logic is lost on me. now people may come on and say Champions League final and City boys will be watching it. that may be the case for some, but others are fooked!! 5 games in a row has thrown up injuries.

I'll be ready >:( would rather play Hurling than watch the Final to be honest, can always catch the last 20 minutes

north aontroim gael

5 Games in a row is hardly ideal prep for a championship game, surely the county admin could have looked at this especially since all fixtures seem to go on hold for the next while. 

Is this match in Loughguile?

theskull1

Quote from: north aontroim gael on May 27, 2009, 02:42:52 PM
I don't knoiw whether to laugh or cry at the Clooney Gaels Ahoghill story!!  Some people really are shameless,  I understand that one player can't be responsible for giving a club a bad name but just think how a bad a press a city team would have got had the shoe been on the other foot?

Anyways back to the action I was away for a weekend break.  Are there any club games in North Antrim tonight or will I have to make do with the CL Final?

I would fully expect clooney to ban their sc**bag of a member for life for doing something like that. As others have said, they are a decent club full of decent people. It's up to those people now to not let their reputations be tarnished.

Milltown...enjoy your match. No doubt it'll be much better entertainment than the drivel that will be served up tonight ont telly

milltown row

just back, we only managed to have 11 players at 6-35pm  at the club to head down. would have ended up with 13 but they would have been late. raging :-\

cant understand some players who'd rather watch a game of football than play a game of hurling. we'd 21 reserve players playing Breadgh last night. and before we even stripped out I'd 9 excuses for tonight's game.

Breadgh are a decent team, too good for that league and should they beat Glenravel they will go up. oh and i know this is not Loughgiels fault we asked for the game to be changed till the weekend but they refused on the bases that they have not had any games lately!! there wont be any games till 12 of July a game next week would have suited everyone

Glensman

Sad to hear that MR - it really does get my goat when players would rather watch a soccer match than play a hurling championship match, especially given the turn out for you last night.
I'd rather train for the hurling than watch the Champions League final, even if I was in Rome.
Soccer is crap and pales into comparison v hurling.
That Champions League final, at least the last 25 mins that I caught was dung but I suppose every cloud and all that with united getting beat.

Would it not have been wise to call off last night's game and put the focus on tonight?
However, its a tough one and not very accomodating of Loughgeil...they are known to be many things but that is not one of them.
A mid week fixture next week would have been ideal.

In relation to the Cloney Gaels incident did this definitely happen. Shocking behaviour if so but I spoke with a Cloney person today who denied that it occurred.

theskull1

This pack support mentality for teams that have nothing to do with the place we come from is so sickeningly sad. GAA men who follow soccer do so just to be part of "the gang". You can't tell me that pish is enjoyable to watch.

The fact they walked away and let down their own club is very sad.