Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Knight

Quote from: theskull1 on April 21, 2009, 07:13:31 AM
Holding hands up. TDK is of course correct. Fair play to yourself as a "new member"  of the board spending the time to go back through all those pages to find that out. Respect.  ;)

apology accepted Skull, "New Member! with old friends who found themselves banned from the site", lot of talk about this board in our changing rooms, lot of people being identified e.g. MR for one.... and there are now more and more being quietly outed as time goes on, full circle and all that. Notice MR,s posts have become less frequent and more passive.....UHHHHHH i wonder why? He,s now a legend in his own lifetime!!!!!!! All my colleagues in black watch his career with interest now..... This board has made him infamous not only in his own classroom.......................................

The Dark Knight

A chara

I regret to inform you of the death of Mr Oliver Kelly, Former Antrim Chairman. Oliver passed away last night (Monday)

Go ndeanna dia trocaire ar a anam

Is mise
Proinsias Ó Coinne
Rúnaí Chontae Aontroma

A checkered life to say the least..... May he now rest in peace.

SASLinger

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 21, 2009, 01:05:01 PM

A chara

I regret to inform you of the death of Mr Oliver Kelly, Former Antrim Chairman. Oliver passed away last night (Monday)

Is mise
Proinsias Ó Coinne
Rúnaí Chontae Aontroma

Who the f*** are you to judge anybody in life, ya self righteous p***k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  None of us are perfect and have not transgressed. Youre beginning to sound like a Hero Member of the Antrim Hurling thread.  Must be well in with the poisioned dwarf (Antrim Secretary) getting such information.
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

imtommygunn

In all seriousness have a bit of respect - a man has died.

SASLinger

I've got my self a fan on the Antrim football thread.  (MrSandman).  Yeez are all F***ed now.  See, I am beginning to win people over to my way of thinking. i.e.  Don't talk/take no shoite!

theskull1

Quote from: SASLinger on April 22, 2009, 10:41:26 AM
I've got my self a fan on the Antrim football thread.  (MrSandman).  Yeez are all F***ed now.  See, I am beginning to win people over to my way of thinking. i.e.  Don't talk/take no shoite!

Quote from: SASLinger on April 22, 2009, 10:37:29 AM
Quote from: mrsandman on April 22, 2009, 07:56:44 AM
Quote from: SASLinger on April 21, 2009, 09:05:59 PM
Who the f*** are you to judge anybody in life, ya self righteous p***k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  None of us are perfect and have not transgressed.

Aye SASlinger is good craic, no aul shite out of him :D

Many thanks Sandman!!!!!!!!  Appreciate the support.  Ya know, all the boys think I am a County Administrator, (particularly on the Antrim Hurling thread) one of McSparrans Boys.  Totally wrong they are!

You lash out at many that have had a problem with your general tone and attitude, then latch onto the first comment that looks like *he supports your "style" (*you need the sarcasm filter in your brain turned off to see it in that way...everybody try it ....it works).........your some craic SAS  ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The Dark Knight

Tir na Nog    Rossa    Tir na Nog   26/04/2009   14:30   Reilly Terry

I am totally amazed that this idiot is allowed to take the field after his recent behaviour at the Lamhs v Gorts match! CHC member, thats why we are; where we are, in this county, in the hands of idiots like this ref!!!!! The county needs to get shot of him and a few others!!!!

imtommygunn

Can we start with you please?

Then your mate next.

The Dark Knight

Quote from: SASLinger on April 21, 2009, 09:13:47 PM

A chara

Is mise
Proinsias Ó Coinne
Rúnaí Chontae Aontroma

Who the f*** are you to judge anybody in life, ya self righteous p***k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  None of us are perfect and have not transgressed. Youre beginning to sound like a Hero Member of the Antrim Hurling thread.  Must be well in with the poisioned dwarf (Antrim Secretary) getting such information.

I resent the implication of being a member of Proinsias,s gang, he just a parasite. The statement was not judgemental or self righteous in any way, i knew the man well. You are obviously not a teacher SAS like so many on this board and knew F*** All about the man. Do not also associate me with P****S like MR and a few of his back door buddies!!!! Poetic Truth, look at the Antrim Website, very few postings on the topic, i can guess why, again based on 1st hand experience, unlike that B-Shit from your soap box!!! IT mus,nt be your strong point either, the article was lifted from the Antrim Website you P****, missed toooooo many classes at school SAS, ah well there,s always a job in the civil service.......... And please use spell check....... A Chara

SASLinger

Quote from: theskull1 on April 22, 2009, 11:26:49 AM

Who the f*** are you to judge anybody in life, ya self righteous p***k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  None of us are perfect and have not transgressed.

Many thanks Sandman!!!!!!!!  Appreciate the support.  Ya know, all the boys think I am a County Administrator, (particularly on the Antrim Hurling thread) one of McSparrans Boys.  Totally wrong they are!

You lash out at many that have had a problem with your general tone and attitude, then latch onto the first comment that looks like *he supports your "style" (*you need the sarcasm filter in your brain turned off to see it in that way...everybody try it ....it works).........your some craic SAS  ::)

SASLinger

Quote from: SASLinger on April 22, 2009, 07:03:10 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on April 22, 2009, 11:26:49 AM

Hi Skull.  I am not lashing out pal, I am just saying it as it is.  Sarcasm in my book is the lowest form of wit!  I don't have the Sarcasm filter turned on at anytime at all.  It just seems like some individuals on the hurling thread are not appreciative of my straight talking.  Some of useless claptrap, comments, contributions and ludicrous diatribe which permeates on here, never ceases to amaze me, given that they are submitted by some who know nothing about hurling or have ever been actively engaged in it.

I am glad you are enjoying the craic!  I feel I am bringing a little bit of life to the hurling thread.  ;)

SASLinger

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 22, 2009, 05:55:44 PM
Quote from: SASLinger on April 21, 2009, 09:13:47 PM

A chara

Is mise
Proinsias Ó Coinne
Rúnaí Chontae Aontroma

I resent the implication of being a member of Proinsias,s gang, he just a parasite. The statement was not judgemental or self righteous in any way, i knew the man well. You are obviously not a teacher SAS like so many on this board and knew F*** All about the man. Do not also associate me with P****S like MR and a few of his back door buddies!!!! Poetic Truth, look at the Antrim Website, very few postings on the topic, i can guess why, again based on 1st hand experience, unlike that B-Shit from your soap box!!! IT mus,nt be your strong point either, the article was lifted from the Antrim Website you P****, missed toooooo many classes at school SAS, ah well there,s always a job in the civil service.......... And please use spell check....... A Chara

Big deal ya Pri**, so you knew the man.  The man is dead and their is a family grieving as a result.  What gives you the right however to come on here and judge the individual with such utterances as 'he lead a chequered life, to say the least' ??????

Are you some sort of Prima Donna also when it comes to refereeing.  Again who are you to judge any referee in the county and make unsubstantiated remarks about a persons behaviour at a recent game between GNM v LD, how dare you pal, who do you really think you are.  Ya know, this county is in dire need of referees, particularly for hurling.  The last thing we need in the county is for some pr*** like you coming on here and engaging in character assassinations of acting or potential new referees.  Bit of advice friend, do not judge others, lest you be judged yourself.  Grow up, engage your brain before you open that loose gob of yours.  So you actively engage in plaguerism, extracting articles from the Antrim Website!  Well, good for you, I don't use the Antrim website myself, I am pleased to say.

Talking about Parasites, kettle calling the pot black, or what!  By the way, your not too adept at the aul spellings urself!

Between u an me pal, u talk the greatest load of aul boll****.  However, dont take that persoanl and get me booted off here.  I am led to believe you are very good at barring contributors from this thread.  You can also resent all ya F**k*** want, cause I dont give a fiddlers boll****!

Tony Baloney

Some clever boys on here lately. Can they not just go back to posting crap on the county site or Hoganstand.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 22, 2009, 08:04:17 PM
Some clever boys on here lately. Can they not just go back to posting crap on the county site or Hoganstand.

I wouldnt be too sure of the plural "boys," Tony.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SASLinger

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 22, 2009, 08:04:17 PM

What are you talking about, Wonderboy!  Your contributions are like two fifths of F*** All, Squared!