Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Don't know for sure NAG. Think so. Still in hospital I believe
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: theskull1 on May 21, 2008, 11:02:07 AM
Quote from: NAG on May 21, 2008, 08:35:53 AM
Any one know who the player injured was?

Terry McMullan

Me and him are very friendly. Must call him now. Jesus..

NAG

Has anyone heard the schedule for this weekends training camp in Mayo?

What happened to the challenge games withe top counties? Kildare?

playwiththewind1st

These days, it's nice of a big time hurling team team like Kildare to even consider giving us a game.   :D

NAG

What happened to the fan fair at the start from the two boys

gone are the days of antrim playing the like sof west meath and kildare
we can get challenge games with any of the top counties with one phone call

maybe we are afraid to get found out, to see what level we are really at by playing some of these midlanders!

Shamrock

The county set-up is piss poor at the minute. Was talking to a few of our lads and thats the general consensus. As for playing Kildare - there response that will help us for Galway!!!

We got back on track last night after last weeks shambles against Dunloy. We were pathetic and discipline was embarassing. i think it wasa major wake up for our lads. We beat Cushendall 4-13 to 0-9. They were missing about 6 first team players, we were down 4 including Winker. Lads showed a good hunger for ball and hopefully we should make our first Feis final in years!! Ding got 3 months and Skinner 8 weeks for last weeks red cards. Means Ding misses championship v St Galls.

milltown row

well thats one less to worry about ;D

NAG

Good to hear that shamrocker has got the wake up call.

Maybe he can answer, I have just been asked about winker turning up to county training last week in ballymena still drunk from the night before and not a word said?

Then decided to watch the training session on the following tuesday because he couldnt be bothered?

dont think this is acceptable no matter how good you are.
and something we were lead to believe current management would stamp out

theskull1

Quote from: NAG on May 23, 2008, 03:28:59 PM
Good to hear that shamrocker has got the wake up call.

Maybe he can answer, I have just been asked about winker turning up to county training last week in ballymena still drunk from the night before and not a word said?

Then decided to watch the training session on the following tuesday because he couldnt be bothered?

dont think this is acceptable no matter how good you are.
and something we were lead to believe current management would stamp out

Winker has had managers pandering too him all his life. Keeps getting the by ball
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PlayWithTheWind

any news from Mayo?

did we beat Kildare?
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Minder

"Apparently" being the operative word,would somebody maybe enlighten me as to the wisdom of playing teams such as kildare and mayo ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

youngfella

Get the confidence up. Win or lose a few quid a cards on the bus. Farce load of bollock.
Pull hard and early

Baile an tuaigh

Unfortunately though and not entirely our own fault but we are Christy Ring material. When we play Liam Mc Carthy it is more a bout damage limitation more than anything else. The only thing we can hope for is a respectable performance.

NAG

Having looked at the hammering laois got I am very fearful for us later in the year!

Galway seem to be coming into some sort of shape too!

Mhic Easmuint