Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 4726374 times)

Saffrongael

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #39765 on: February 08, 2020, 03:33:21 PM »
That Davitts setup looks a lot better than corrigan.

It is

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39766 on: February 08, 2020, 05:04:38 PM »

It is

Have you been at it?

Itís a brilliant set up, itís been built on my old school pitch, been said already Davitts have had to wait a long time to get the right area, from the Falls park to Twinbrook, Davittís hadnít an actual home venue.

The amazing work the committee and everyone else involved with them has produced a great set up, unfortunately space in Belfast is at a premium so parking will always be tight at these venues.

Corriganís first phase up and running, itíll be hosting the finals provided the Johnnyís arenít in them until (if ever) Casement is built. Even then itís not a guarantee
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #39767 on: February 08, 2020, 05:26:34 PM »
It is great to see. Corrigan needs a lot of work with the stand having been kicked down. Hopefully it will get that over the next few years.

I havenít been at the davitts ground but the photos look great.

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #39768 on: February 08, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »

It is

Have you been at it?

Itís a brilliant set up, itís been built on my old school pitch, been said already Davitts have had to wait a long time to get the right area, from the Falls park to Twinbrook, Davittís hadnít an actual home venue.

The amazing work the committee and everyone else involved with them has produced a great set up, unfortunately space in Belfast is at a premium so parking will always be tight at these venues.

Corriganís first phase up and running, itíll be hosting the finals provided the Johnnyís arenít in them until (if ever) Casement is built. Even then itís not a guarantee

Yes, today

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39769 on: February 10, 2020, 11:50:39 AM »
was at the game on saturday and was very impressed with their set up and facilities. pitch looked in fantastic shape as well which made the game very fast paced for a friendly.

Was stood up on the hill at the corner flag and had a perfect view of the game. this will hopefully really give the club a big boost going forward into the future. you can see what it meant to their members and the blooms of this are now being seen with Davitts fielding a senior camogie team this year for the first time.

things like this can give a club a real lift and help to build it. long may it continue for them.
hurl like f**k boi!

ciaran1988

• View Profile
« Reply #39770 on: February 15, 2020, 03:17:35 AM »
Group 1
St.Johns, Dunloy, Ballycastle, Rossa
Group 2
Cushendall, Loughuile, st endas, st galls

Obv the group setting doesnt allow much for an 'upset' as such...
However certainly room for clubs to break into that top 4
Im sure ballycastle & rossa will be eyeing eachother up similarly and st endas and st galls in group 2.

Personally i feel Rossa or ballycastle on their day could turn over one of the big guns, whats peoples thoughts on something similar happening in group 2??

What way does the groups work. Is it top 2 in each into semi final with 1st in group 1 playing runners up in group 2 and vice versa it will semiís be a draw again

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #39771 on: February 15, 2020, 01:13:31 PM »
Offaly games called off
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:12:50 PM by MoChara »

ciaran1988

• View Profile
« Reply #39772 on: February 26, 2020, 02:40:29 PM »
Massive game this weekend for our Hurlers. A win and we basically guarantee ourselves a final spot. Wonít be an easy game and canít see us winning by the 14 points we beat them by in last years Joe McDonagh game, if we can keep Shane Conway relatively quiet I think we can get the win by 3 or 4 points   

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39773 on: February 26, 2020, 03:43:09 PM »
if you go by the results you would think that we should have a good chance of winning the game.

meath gave offaly and kerry a hard game on each occasion yet we dispatched them with ease. yes they had two sent off but we were probably a better team prior to that.

a win means that we can play offaly knowing that the pressures on them to get the win.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #39774 on: March 01, 2020, 09:59:20 AM »
Really is a big game today. I think we will be in for a real battle. Kerry when at full strength donít give us anything easy. We are going in the right direction at least and hopefully today shows us how much but I think it will be a tough one.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39775 on: March 01, 2020, 10:11:54 AM »
The last time I seen Kerry play us was at Corrigan in. The league a couple years ago, they dispatched us easily enough I thought that day, physically they were big than us and technically matched us  all over the park.

Iíd be happy with a one point win or even a draw!

Good luck, game starts at 12.30 so twitter will be way unless itís being covered on radio
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #39776 on: March 01, 2020, 10:55:06 AM »
The last time I seen Kerry play us was at Corrigan in. The league a couple years ago, they dispatched us easily enough I thought that day, physically they were big than us and technically matched us  all over the park.

Good luck, game starts at 12.30 so twitter will be way unless itís being covered on radio

Maybe Radio Kerry covering it??

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #39777 on: March 01, 2020, 11:53:43 AM »

They hammered us though we were missing a lot too. Full back was a mountain of a man and one of their forwards - presumably Conway - tore us apart. Wonít be easy won down there but hopefully we can do it.

north_antrim_hound

• View Profile
« Reply #39778 on: March 01, 2020, 12:12:27 PM »
Is there live commentary for Kerry match

angermanagement

• View Profile