Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 19, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 19, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 19, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 19, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
jesus i didn't miss much  ;D 
How's these two semi finals going to pan out?

Cushendall a cert

us and LG it's 50/50 going in league form between the two
Didn't Dunloy beat loughgiel every time they've played this season?

Yeah by 2 points in one occasion and 4 the other
Watson is back now so not much in it

I was at the first game in Loughgiel. I thought Loughgiel had to work much harder to get scores and in my opinion Dunloy had another gear left in them. Didn't see the 2nd game so can't comment. Whoever comes out of that semi final will be strong favourites for the final. 

Na Glinntí Glasa

second game i felt we got a goal at a vital time in the game to get in front. if im honest i thought we were lucky to win it.

A bit like that last league game between ourselves in Dunloy. got a draw when we should of got beat.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 20, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
second game i felt we got a goal at a vital time in the game to get in front. if im honest i thought we were lucky to win it.

A bit like that last league game between ourselves in Dunloy. got a draw when we should of got beat.

A free dropped short at the death! Small margins
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 20, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

My thoughts exactly, that last league  match v Dall we where lucky to get the draw. Mc Manus missed an easy free at the death. Dall are the most improved team since last year and that's why even the bookies have them as favourites for the whole thing.
Like I said Dunloy v LG is 50/50 all day long and Dall is looking good for the whole thing.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

saffron123

League results mean nothing when it comes to championship!

Antrim Coaster

Anyone hear the venues for the SHC semi finals and the IHC / JHC finals?

The past few years the Intermediate and Junior finals have been played as a double header in Armoy on the Saturday.

Great venue and hopefully it will be the same this year

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 19, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 19, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 19, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 19, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
jesus i didn't miss much  ;D 
How's these two semi finals going to pan out?

Cushendall a cert

us and LG it's 50/50 going in league form between the two
Didn't Dunloy beat loughgiel every time they've played this season?

Yeah by 2 points in one occasion and 4 the other
Watson is back now so not much in it
he's injured  :o i think both semi finals have the makings of very tight games
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Tony Baloney

You know it's the business end of the championship when everyone is claiming their team wouldn't be considered favourites  ;D

saffron123

Cushendall most improved team? How exactly?

belfastsaff

Quote from: saffron123 on September 20, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
Cushendall most improved team? How exactly?
they had the beating of a full strength Dunloy team with some of their main players missing

saffron123

Dunloy wernt full strenght and in a game that meant nothing i wouldnt be taking too much away from it.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: saffron123 on September 20, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
Dunloy wernt full strenght and in a game that meant nothing i wouldnt be taking too much away from it.

neither side were that night. that being said we were very poor that night and only for the fact so were Cdall we would of been beaten.

but its all shadow boxing for the real games coming up.
hurl like f**k boi!

Jesusjones

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 20, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
Quote from: saffron123 on September 20, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

neither side were that night. that being said we were very poor that night and only for the fact so were Cdall we would of been beaten.

but its all shadow boxing for the real games coming up.

Dunloy are the champions and have been the form team in the league as well. It might not rest easy with our resident Dunloy contingent but they'll have to accept the favorites tag for this years Volunteer Cup. 

breakingball

Heres the facts. Cushendall have one foot in the final due to the draw. That makes them favourites. End of.

Sleeping giant

aye.  we're done. Dall or Dunloys to loose
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.