Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 03, 2016, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Hand up on September 03, 2016, 10:36:04 PM
It won't be refixed now, as it was Loughgeil who agreed to that date, and the excuses where complete bull!! We did you a favour and you've been avoiding this match for 5 months, for what reason?? It's cost us a lot of Gate money and probably created uneeded animosity between the clubs.
only repeating what i heard. Settle.

Typical SIE, spouting off on hearsay and probably hasn't got a clue what has gone before.

Failure to field, is what it is, there are rules that will be applied in such cases.

Brocky

You're the one that hasn't got a clue. Ask yourself why it was called off in the first place.

Gizzy15

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 04, 2016, 06:34:26 AM
No prawn sandwiches but it would be nice to not have to stand on a hill like a ski jump or try and watch a match through 6 foot high chicken wire.

In fairness some of the pitches up in NA could do with some six ft high chicken wire, maybe provide a bit of a challenge to the professional fence jumpers.

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Brocky on September 04, 2016, 08:41:58 AM
You're the one that hasn't got a clue. Ask yourself why it was called off in the first place.

It was called off by the Antrim sen hurling management team initially, no fault of Cushendall.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 04, 2016, 07:58:48 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 03, 2016, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Hand up on September 03, 2016, 10:36:04 PM
It won't be refixed now, as it was Loughgeil who agreed to that date, and the excuses where complete bull!! We did you a favour and you've been avoiding this match for 5 months, for what reason?? It's cost us a lot of Gate money and probably created uneeded animosity between the clubs.
only repeating what i heard. Settle.

Typical SIE, spouting off on hearsay and probably hasn't got a clue what has gone before.

Failure to field, is what it is, there are rules that will be applied in such cases.
"spouting off on hearsay"  hmmmmm.  ???

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=516198021900775&id=150387428481838
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 04, 2016, 12:13:16 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=653173024832524&id=204332209716610
I seen that. Rules is rules. If they failed to field then so be it. No argument in that. I was just repeating what I was told and saw on the facebook page. You'd nearly think I was involved in a conspiracy.    ;D

Jesusjones

Any predictions for this weekend?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 04, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
No prawn sandwiches but it would be nice to not have to stand on a hill like a ski jump or try and watch a match through 6 foot high chicken wire.

In fairness some of the pitches up in NA could do with some six ft high chicken wire, maybe provide a bit of a challenge to the professional fence jumpers.

Bit of a statement there Gizzy.. Ever been a victim or just spouting for the sake of it?

Gizzy15

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 05, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

Bit of a statement there Gizzy.. Ever been a victim or just spouting for the sake of it?

Moneyglass MFC around 1996 I was about 14/15 on the bench and I was also a spectator in Loughile around 1995 when spectators jumped the wire in MHC. Both incidents scared the shit outta me and both involved attacks on underage players from adults. So I can spout off if I want as I have been affected and think the incidents are disgusting.

Jesusjones

Moneyglass isn't in North Antrim and 1995 was 21 years ago.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 06, 2016, 05:29:48 AM
Moneyglass isn't in North Antrim and 1995 was 21 years ago.

It's not in Belfast is the point and he's mentioned Loughguiel...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

I dont know where loughile or lougiuel are.  ???

paddyjohn

Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 05, 2016, 11:26:27 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 05, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

Moneyglass MFC around 1996 I was about 14/15 on the bench and I was also a spectator in Loughile around 1995 when spectators jumped the wire in MHC. Both incidents scared the shit outta me and both involved attacks on underage players from adults. So I can spout off if I want as I have been affected and think the incidents are disgusting.

Ah right fair enough. When I was minor, I got spat at walking off Rossa Park, took a slap in the bear pit and got hit off the ball in Corrigan, Ban them clubs involved.

People jumping fences and becoming involved is an unacceptable thing that happens in our games, like the verbal abuse of officials.  How would you suggest we stop it or police it?

paddyjohn

I agree, those men & women who do it should be hunted but we all play a part in stopping it.