Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlingstick

Great to see Nigel Elliott back in the squad. Quality hurler!

hurlingstick

Entertaining tussle at Ballycastle. Two physical teams. 3 sending offs and Shane McNaughton came off the bench???? Thought he wasn't hurling this year?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on May 02, 2016, 12:09:08 AM
Missed our game today. Think we were missing a few but tight enough in the end.
yous have definitely improved from last year. Dark horses for the championship?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

What was the score at half time SIE? ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on May 02, 2016, 07:26:24 PM
;D the old Internet about Pearce park is scratchy at best.

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 02, 2016, 08:33:50 PM

Still enough coverage to report scores when you feel the need to though!

You would like to portray yourself as a great Loughgiel supporter but I hear you go to more Dunloy games than Loughgiel games.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on May 02, 2016, 09:48:51 PM

You would like to portray yourself as a great Loughgiel supporter but I hear you go to more Dunloy games than Loughgiel games.
You hear wrong. One side of the field had Internet the other didn't. You're trying too hard.

By the way I don't try to portray myself as anything other than a loughgiel supporter. I've never claimed to be anything else. You're another obsessed poster. Any chance of a training top?

imtommygunn

Skull I see your entertainment skills have been captured on camera ;D

Looked like an event that would have been good craic in Dunloy. Looked like some effort went into it.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Didnt get down to our match in Ballycran sunday morning as i was at another match but thats some result for us.Been a few years since we beat Ballycran at home, had started to become a bit of a boggie ground for us. were missing a few lads who were away on a stag doo so its def a good result.

Sunday night at our club was brilliant, have to say everyone who took part, organised and worked at it deserve massive credit.
hurl like f**k boi!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 02, 2016, 10:08:26 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on May 02, 2016, 09:48:51 PM

You hear wrong. One side of the field had Internet the other didn't. You're trying too hard.

By the way I don't try to portray myself as anything other than a loughgiel supporter. I've never claimed to be anything else. You're another obsessed poster. Any chance of a training top?

Yeah yeah yeah it was the scoreboard transmission signal
Every  time Antrim went in front it suppressed the phone 3G
Must get that fixed
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

paddyjohn

Would Dunloy academy not have wifi?

Poor SIE, trying to do a good turn for those who couldn't make the game & gets abused for it. Sur

Na Glinntí Glasa

Theres no wifi in the academy. The clubrooms do have it so you need to hover close to it to get onto it for updating matches
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 03, 2016, 02:12:21 PM
Theres no wifi in the academy. The clubrooms do have it so you need to hover close to it to get onto it for updating matches

The Academy is some job btw..

Na Glinntí Glasa

its a great place to have, were lucky we have the people with the vision and hunger to do all the work to get us where we are.

The next phase thats to be started is the external 3G pitch on the tarmac surface beside the academy and new flood lighting to replace the existing on the second pitch. That will help with external training for the club and be used for hire as well.

hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 03, 2016, 03:11:18 PM
its a great place to have, were lucky we have the people with the vision and hunger to do all the work to get us where we are.

The next phase thats to be started is the external 3G pitch on the tarmac surface beside the academy and new flood lighting to replace the existing on the second pitch. That will help with external training for the club and be used for hire as well.

Fantastic, it's come some way from changing upstairs in the old place up the right hand side!