Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 4400423 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #33690 on: April 05, 2016, 11:22:16 PM »
So we're back to the normal topic of, Loughgiel and Cushendall hatred again?? Didn't take long always something somebody to keep her lit!!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Brocky

• View Profile
« Reply #33691 on: April 05, 2016, 11:24:26 PM »
So we're back to the normal topic of, Loughgiel and Cushendall hatred again?? Didn't take long always something somebody to keep her lit!!

Well considering some of the main people involved in Antrim GAA'S most recent news is it any wonder.

north_antrim_hound

• View Profile
« Reply #33692 on: April 05, 2016, 11:28:26 PM »
FFS will the press stop putting a mic in front of this clown. its not the first time hes made an idiot out of himself but enough is enough
good to see the CB respond
Hes finished at county level now anyway so this should be his dying kick on the national press stage anyway
what an embarrassment

culchie11

• View Profile
« Reply #33693 on: April 05, 2016, 11:38:21 PM »
Lads don't believe everything u read in the papers or on social media!

We always need someone to blame and that usually falls at the county boards door.
I am glad they have responded to the article.
I am told the players got, as the statement from county says, what they were entitled to and rightly so.
Liam doesn't mention the numerous false claims that were made, etc, etc.
players claiming for sessions they didn't even attend, taxis, etc but sure whatever u want to believe.

Glad to hear sambo is back involved, I talked about pride and passion in the game of hurling before and u won't beat him for that!

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #33694 on: April 05, 2016, 11:41:58 PM »
[/

Maybe their should be a North Antrim page & a South Antrim page? The 2/3 biggest topics in the last 3 weeks apart from the Battle of Belfast has involved people from these clubs so can we not talk about them?

btdtgtt

• View Profile
« Reply #33695 on: April 05, 2016, 11:51:50 PM »

We always need someone to blame and that usually falls at the county boards door.
I am told the players got, as the statement from county says, what they were entitled to and rightly so.
players claiming for sessions they didn't even attend, taxis, etc but sure whatever u want to believe.

Glad to hear sambo is back involved, I talked about pride and passion in the game of hurling before and u won't beat him for that!

Can't let that pass without also welcoming with the county statement!
It's nice to be able to praise them!

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #33696 on: April 06, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »

Can't let that pass without also welcoming with the county statement!
It's nice to be able to praise them!

Yeah have to agree it is nice to see them stand their ground on this and come back with something.

And for once I dont think anyone was pointing fingers in the direction of the CB.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33697 on: April 06, 2016, 09:54:53 AM »
[/

Maybe their should be a North Antrim page & a South Antrim page? The 2/3 biggest topics in the last 3 weeks apart from the Battle of Belfast has involved people from these clubs so can we not talk about them?

Yeah I don't mind, great to see two clubs slagging each other off and hoping that each other fail or if members of their club fail as county managers  ;D
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

cfclg

• View Profile
« Reply #33698 on: April 06, 2016, 10:05:16 AM »

Yeah he never mentioned that him and PJ stayed on in Westmeath after the match to go drinking, got a taxi back to Loughgiel and charged it to the county board. What a pair of pricks.

Two Hands FFS

• View Profile
« Reply #33699 on: April 06, 2016, 10:15:20 AM »

Yeah he never mentioned that him and PJ stayed on in Westmeath after the match to go drinking, got a taxi back to Loughgiel and charged it to the county board. What a pair of pricks.
That couldn't be true!!

Brocky

• View Profile
« Reply #33700 on: April 06, 2016, 10:20:27 AM »
Got to love this board. All these bits of info. If true this is nuts. How would you even think that you'd get reimbursed for this?

oisinog

• View Profile
« Reply #33701 on: April 06, 2016, 10:43:07 AM »
I have heard of Travel expences going in for someone who can't drive.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #33702 on: April 06, 2016, 10:45:47 AM »
Time to move on?

The previous manager et al have now moved on, most of us have a fair idea of mistakes and errors that were made under this regime but what good is it going to do anyone going over and over them.

Learn from the mistakes and move forward.

north_antrim_hound

• View Profile
« Reply #33703 on: April 06, 2016, 11:08:00 AM »
Agreed

Bar one clown ranting to the press and leaving out his own traits the rest is dealt with
And the less he's talked about the better

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #33704 on: April 06, 2016, 11:11:27 AM »
It seems like it happens all the time.

Dinny, Kevin and now PJ. same mistakes made, more or less the same people about. When will we ever learn.
hurl like f**k boi!