cfclg

Quote from: aontroim abu on March 24, 2016, 12:55:14 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 24, 2016, 12:51:21 PM
Quote from: aontroim abu on March 24, 2016, 12:46:20 PM
Anyone fancy PM me the names of the alleged "men"
for what purpose?

noseyness

Haha at least you're honest!

I say get the names of these dirty rotten low down tramps up here and let's give them some grief. I'm f**king fuming. f**k them, throw them to the wolves I say.

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

Am not posting names.  But am told the county are aware of it. So let's see.   The messages I've got about this is unreal.  There's some panic on I'll tell you that much.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

cfclg

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 24, 2016, 01:16:17 PM
Am not posting names.  But am told the county are aware of it. So let's see.   The messages I've got about this is unreal.  There's some panic on I'll tell you that much.

SG can you confirm if management are/are not involved in this? I hope to god they're not

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

Quote from: cfclg on March 24, 2016, 01:34:44 PM

SG can you confirm if management are/are not involved in this? I hope to god they're not
Jesus come on now.   Management was nothing to do with this.   Wonder it's not his fault all the same  :o

theskull1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 24, 2016, 01:39:02 PM

Jesus come on now.   Management was nothing to do with this.   Wonder it's not his fault all the same  :o.

Oh pulleese  ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

Quote from: theskull1 on March 24, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

Jesus come on now.   Management was nothing to do with this.   Wonder it's not his fault all the same  :o.

Oh pulleese  ::)
to far? ;D

cfclg

Now now, i wasn't heading that direction. I just want to be able to kick others back into touch who may circulate rumours like this.

Na Glinntí Glasa

christ we love a good panic in antrim
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

From what I've been told these boys can expect a visit from paddy  power and his mates in the not too distant future.  ;)

A full investigation is under way at the behest of the county management also. That should put any scurrilous rumours that the management were involved in this to bed.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 24, 2016, 02:42:21 PM
From what I've been told these boys can expect a visit from paddy  power and his mates in the not too distant future.  ;)

A full investigation is under way at the behest of the county management also. That should put any scurrilous rumours that the management were involved in this to bed.

Since it is only rumours at this point I dont see how this will stop anything. Regardless who has requested it.

So whether they like it or not the whole set up is being tarnished with this.

Sleeping giant

Hardly rumors when two players have dropped themselves and are running of to the states over it???

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 24, 2016, 02:54:52 PM
Hardly rumors when two players have dropped themselves and are running of to the states over it???
I believe the term "shitting a brick" can be used in this particular situation.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

hurlingguru

Good riddance to them
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 24, 2016, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 24, 2016, 02:54:52 PM
I believe the term "shitting a brick" can be used in this particular situation.