Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 07, 2015, 11:21:02 PM
Is Ger Manley the start of another 3 year plan? How many 3 or 5 year plans before we see results?
There were several plans under Ryan. At least two three year plans and one five year plan.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jesusjones

Sometimes plans don't work out. Are we now going to castigate someone for having a plan? Surely it would be folly to not have a plan?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 08, 2015, 10:49:30 AM
Sometimes plans don't work out. Are we now going to castigate someone for having a plan? Surely it would be folly to not have a plan?

The selection plan didn't work out either it seems
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

Are we expecting an appointment this week?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 08, 2015, 10:49:30 AM
A plan, yes. Three plans in 3 years? No. The writing was on the wall with Ryan early in his tenure, unfortunately some people didn't want to know.  :-\

Jesusjones

Well if the plan isn't going well should you not go back to the drawing board? Our problems aren't all down to Kevin Ryan, nor will they be solved with a quick fix by Pj, Ger Manley or anyone else.

Seamroga in exile

Indeed you should, but after three miserable failed plans in three years do you not start to look at the plan maker? I'm afraid managers are there to be the fall guy. They are their plans after all.

culchie11

County meeting on Wednesday night, prob be a manager ratified then I would suspect!

U should all brief ur delegates to ask a few questions about the process then!

Jesusjones

Sie make no mistake I'm no fan of Kevin Ryan and he has to shoulder some of the blame no doubt but it wouldn't matter if we replaced him with Pj, Manley or Cody we'd still have big problems that we can only fix as a county.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 08, 2015, 02:41:33 PM
Sie make no mistake I'm no fan of Kevin Ryan and he has to shoulder some of the blame no doubt but it wouldn't matter if we replaced him with Pj, Manley or Cody we'd still have big problems that we can only fix as a county.
My argument to that JJ is that the county have to shoulder some of the blame... We all do in some respects.. How much effort do we collectively put in? I've neglected putting something back into the club for a while (though some would think that's a good thing  :-[ ) but I'll be back after this refereeing lark... As Skull has said on numerous occasions and I see it everytime I'm at a clubs refereeing, its the same faces doing the same jobs for most parts...and that's because getting fresh blood on board is tough... Hopefully a bitta freshness along with some of the decent older ones can make a difference
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MoChara

Galway final ended a draw 12 points each

blueblood

Hey MR get off that fence the splinters must be killing ya  ;)  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blueblood on November 08, 2015, 07:00:14 PM
Hey MR get off that fence the splinters must be killing ya  ;)  ;D

To be fair I'm all for change every 4 years regardless .... been calling that for years.. if someone is putting their heart and soul into a project like the county executive then they would lose a bit of passion... that's just my view

Seamroga in exile

I'd go as far to say 5 years. Then never be allowed back. At least then there would be no "Blatter syndrome". It's just a shocking pity that things have been allowed to get so far gone behind the scenes. Maybe Jones road could have a look see.  :-X

Megaman

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 06, 2015, 09:35:21 PM
Well il leave it at one persons door. Barr was delighted with what pj had to say and backed him for the job 110%, but the bold Frankie knows best!!!!  Biting the lip not to throw a few home truths out, not really the place for it I suppose.   This should keep the dall lads happy anyway I suppose. 👍

jesus, you really do have a problem SG, you should get that rather large chip looked at.

dont know much about the process, but if all is to be believed then it is totally wrong.

Any c'dall folk i have been talking too about PJ's as next manager(quite a few btw) is that he deserves a crack at it.  not everyone is like yourself believe it or not, so as you have already said , get the **** over yourself.