Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand up

HS I think on this one we are well beyond talking.
But anyway anymore on the pair of Rossa coaches involvement in Pjs back room team?

Hand up

Your barking up the wrong tree, the names are Duffy and the Wing!!

getevennotcross

Quote from: Hand up on October 18, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
A County manager who would perhaps Gas the Chuckle Brothers for the gutless non show in the AI U21 Semi!! Charge our lads with whatever rumour you heard in the Rock Bar, but at least our lads when joining a panel respect it. And No Dall man would stoop as low as Bradley did, thankfully!!
Also I'm well aware of the level of support we will receive next Sunday from other clubs, but at least other posters have some class and don't constantly greet on like a child. Keep your chips where they should be, on the plate, not on your shoulder.
I for one haver never condoned what Bradley alledgedley said. In fact I would condem it if it was said. I am not Bradleys or the Chuckle brothers keeper by the way, so cannot be held accountable for their actions.

It is you who has raised this matter, not me. My advice would be yo get over it, move on and let sleeping dogs lie.  This evident persecution complex of yours is overbearing, you really do need to let go.  All our clubs have had their moments of embarrassment by individual players and supporters over the years, suffice to say dont tar everyone with the same brush.  Alas, indivualism is dynamic and unique to us all.

theskull1

Quote from: getevennotcross on October 19, 2015, 12:32:18 AM
All our clubs have had their moments of embarrassment by individual players and supporters over the years

Well you're certainly doing your bit. You've been scratching whatever your itch is for what must be months now and no sign of any let up.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

Quote from: theskull1 on October 19, 2015, 01:17:56 AM
Quote from: getevennotcross on October 19, 2015, 12:32:18 AM
All our clubs have had their moments of embarrassment by individual players and supporters over the years

Well you're certainly doing your bit. You've been scratching whatever your itch is for what must be months now and no sign of any let up.
No itch at all Skull boi, but the antagonists such as JJ, Auld Stock and Hand Up and the like  certainly need challenging.  I am not here to regale them by any means. 

Well, back to the cold grind today, never easy starting back after a vacation in tropical sunnier climes.

Megaman

GENC,  i really hope you have nothing to do with any club, your are a sad sad person.

i do agree that the Bradley incident needs left alone and forgot about, St Johns dealt with it very badly, but nothing is going to gain fron carrying baggage from it.

Could we all just ignore GENC, maybe then he will crawl back into the hole where he came from.

Looking forward to Sunday, its definitely one that could go either way, our boys really need to be up for it from the start, if we come out like we did last year we will get beat out the gate again.

Na Glinntí Glasa

i have to fancy Sneill this weekend for the final. They seem to have an edge about them this season that they are on a mission to win everything.

I thought Cdall were lucky to get past them last season and the year before that they gave Lgiel a good scare as well. They have good solid hurlers all over the pitch. They did a job on Ballycran whereas Cdall struggled past Middletown.

Just think this will be Sneills year.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 19, 2015, 09:26:11 AM
i have to fancy Sneill this weekend for the final. They seem to have an edge about them this season that they are on a mission to win everything.

I thought Cdall were lucky to get past them last season and the year before that they gave Lgiel a good scare as well. They have good solid hurlers all over the pitch. They did a job on Ballycran whereas Cdall struggled past Middletown.

I wouldnt be drawn into looking at previous results. The way this season has gone has shown that when it comes to an arm wrestle Cushendall have come out on top. There is also now that threat of goals from them which could be the difference, yes they didnt make the most of it but the threat is still there.

Sneill are a good side and have the momentum, but I would guard against writing Cushendall off just yet.

Jesusjones

What Slaughtneil are doing in both hurling and football at the moment is absolutely sensational. Ballycran are a good solid team and they took them apart. No doubt about it they will pose us a massive challenge. That being said our lads have pulled 3 games out of the fire that they looked dead and buried in. In the past 2 years in the championship we have been Loughgiel 2.5 times. We came back from 9 points down with 20 mins to go in the county final and sure we were gone against The Johnnies too and pulled that out of the fire. We had an off day against Middletown and were far from impressive. We know Slaughtneil well after 2 games last year, we know how good they are. I still think if we hit top form we'll win but anything other than top form won't do. Win, loose or draw what GENC and any other detractors in the county must remember, 2 years in a row we were better than you!! :P

theskull1

Have Cushendall not been written off enough times this year   ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

culchie11

lads lads, dont get confused, genc is a man well involved in gaa history. he is planning ahead for next year already, isnt that right genc!! 

he just likes to wind ppl up some times lol

i would like to wish cushendall and creggan good luck next sunday in their finals!

creggan dont get the plaudits they deserve, being a south west team where hurling is being promoted as best it can.

getevennotcross

Quote from: culchie11 on October 19, 2015, 11:25:55 AM
lads lads, dont get confused, genc is a man well involved in gaa history. he is planning ahead for next year already, isnt that right genc!! 

To be sure, to be sure Culchie, yeah ur rite as always.

he just likes to wind ppl up some times lol

i would like to wish cushendall and creggan good luck next sunday in their finals!

creggan dont get the plaudits they deserve, being a south west team where hurling is being promoted as best it can.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 19, 2015, 09:26:11 AM

+1

"But dont give up till it's over"

getevennotcross

Quote from: Megaman on October 19, 2015, 07:52:18 AM
GENC,  i really hope you have nothing to do with any club, your are a sad sad person.

i do agree that the Bradley incident needs left alone and forgot about, St Johns dealt with it very badly, but nothing is going to gain fron carrying baggage from it.

Could we all just ignore GENC, maybe then he will crawl back into the hole where he came from.

Looking forward to Sunday, its definitely one that could go either way, our boys really need to be up for it from the start, if we come out like we did last year we wiDont you be worrying urself about my club ll get beat out the gate again.
Dont u be worrying yourself about my club Motormouth, we're doing just dandy and are made of sterner stuff.
I've broad shoulders and am thick skinned also.( Nah, nah. Ne nah nah)

Na Glinntí Glasa

60min sports in america recently covered the game of hurling. Apparently this is a big show in america and they were loving the hurling being shown there recently so they decided to cover the game. The full show is on that page for anyone who wants to watch it.

http://www.punditarena.com/gaa/bbarry/video-the-full-hurling-feature-on-60-minute-sports/
hurl like f**k boi!