Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ardtole

must be well into 2nd half now

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on September 20, 2015, 02:26:48 PM
Cushendall won apparently. Don't know the score.

Centenary year for Loughgiel too... Bummer for them but well done Cushendall... Champions elect?? ;)

WhipHerOnJohn

Cushendall 0.15 loughgiel 0.14

hurlingstick

Fair play. Deserved winners. Loughiel were shocking with a big wind in the 2nd half. Ryan McCambridge and Aaron Graffin were immense.

Milltown Row2

How do Ballycastle then fair up against Cushendall?? Again hats off to Cushendall considering the injuries and poor (by their standards) form this year..

Loughgiel final venue I'd imagine

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to Cushendall. Played the better hurling when it mattered at the end of the second half.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

I think Dunloy would be the choice for the final. Plenty of room around the field for spectators and parking. Plus more parking outside the field in the other car parks and plenty of roads to get out. Great organisation by all in Dunloy today.

Minder

PJ has stood down according to Co Antrim Post
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on September 20, 2015, 03:05:43 PM
Aye. He doesn't owe anything to anyone in loughgiel. 4 Antrim and Ulster titles and an all Ireland, speaks for itself.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2015, 03:09:08 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 20, 2015, 03:05:43 PM
Aye. He doesn't owe anything to anyone in loughgiel. 4 Antrim and Ulster titles and an all Ireland, speaks for itself.
Antrim manager?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2015, 03:01:12 PM
I think Dunloy would be the choice for the final. Plenty of room around the field for spectators and parking. Plus more parking outside the field in the other car parks and plenty of roads to get out. Great organisation by all in Dunloy today.

100% agree SIE. Stewards couldn't of been more helpful or courteous.

BigPat83

Good luck to cdall and ballycastle next weekend, am going to say Dall by 8, there backs are battle hardened, and for me ballycastle will be to light up front.    I here PJ is gone for the pay cheque from the county. Past few years it's showed up who was the mastermind behind our domination, PJ is very good at man management but would need good hurling men with him to take this current county set up,  I can't see a few of last years "stars" playing for him,  but time will tell.  Also, who's gonna take the loughgiel job, surely a few sets of boots will be hung up, few young and able lads there that hurled well all year but got hard done by come championship.  Interesting times ahead. 

Sleeping giant

Disappointing end to PJs tender but he has done more than his fair share of good within the parish as past 6 years.  4 Antrims 4 Ulsters and 1 All Ireland.   Thanks for the memories  :D

Best of luck to ballycastle in there first final for 13 or 14 years and to Cdall who deserved there win today.  Few lads prob retire now and few young talented lads to come in.  Up the Shamrocks!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.