Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

the dall favs SIE? lol come on lad.

From what ive seen of lgiel this year they are on fire and are the best in the county, if not Ulster. They have a solid team who have been there and done it and with it being the clubs centenary year they are even more fired up to win it.

Only a massive balls up on their own behalf will lose the Vol cup for them this year. I cant see that happening, they are a seriously good side.

Now enough of all this 'its yours to lose' and 'clearly your favs now after that game' nonsense SIE lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2015, 07:21:59 AM
Do I detect a change in attitude SIE? Wings clipped a small bit? Don't panic, that's the first reasonable performance we've given all year but we still lost. Loughgiel have been consistently good all year and they have Watson to bring back in. Everyone in the county has yourselves as favorites SIE. In relation to Owen Elliott, I don't care what anyone says, to me he has it in for us. That penalty. Last year when we beat Loughgiel he was disgraceful. The vast majority from Cushendall agree with me.
I take it you haven't read any of my posts over the last few months. I've been saying exactly what i posted this morning. I also posted a few weeks back that we'll all get a better idea where we are all at towards the end of July, and so it's proving.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

Will Graffin or McManus be back for championship? Is Shane McNaughton still around?

Loughgiel's to lose yet.

Jesusjones

Mc Manus yes, Shane maybe, Graffin no.

Jesusjones

Getevennotcross I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I do however believe, given previous performances, Elliott tends to favour our opposition. We have some decent referees. He isn't one of them.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2015, 09:22:09 AM
Mc Manus yes, Shane maybe, Graffin no.
Sure then it will be Graffins fault???? Heavens above!

Megaman

ffs, geteven would you just crawl into your hole again please.

JJ, catch a grip.

Good game last night, our boys tried which is nearly the first time this year, some really good scores from both teams.

All i all i was pleasantly surprised by our performance not for the team we had out but more for the way they have been playing all year, still a long way to go and only scoring two points in the second half would be a worry.

As someone said, it was our best performance this year and still got beat so not getting carried away.

paddyjohn

Quote from: getevennotcross on July 31, 2015, 10:00:51 AM
Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2015, 09:25:44 AM
Getevennotcross I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I do however believe, given previous performances, Elliott tends to favour our opposition. We have some decent referees. He isn't one of them.
So are you saying the mans a cheat, biased?? ( I personally would not agree with that).  Come on lad, get it off your chest, not doing yourself any good harbouring such anger and resentment.  Want to share it with the group, you'll feel a little better maybe?  Bloody marvellous!
[/quote

Give it a rest ffs!!

Seamroga in exile

I hear there was a big result for the dall against Thurles Sarsfields yesterday. They are the team to beat. Improving at the business time of the year. When it counts.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
I hear there was a big result for the dall against Thurles Sarsfields yesterday. They are the team to beat. Improving at the business time of the year. When it counts.

Thurles yet to win the big one so id not worry about that result.... Biggest underachieving team ever... Plus the county lads wouldn't have been playing either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:21:18 PM

Thurles yet to win the big one so id not worry about that result.... Biggest underachieving team ever... Plus the county lads wouldn't have been playing either
still a quality team mr2.

Sleeping giant

And the great one was playing.   :o
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

Nope I disagree.... Serious serious underachieving team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Leyland

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2015, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

Nope I disagree.... Serious serious underachieving team

With all due respect who cares what you think! A bit like your officiating - too opinionated. Any team that wins a couple of Munster club titles are a good outfit

Sleeping giant

No one with any idea about hurling can say thurles is a bad team,  just cause they haven't won an All Ireland. Dunloy didn't either.  And there team was as good as they're was about. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.