Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2015, 10:38:38 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on April 24, 2015, 10:04:31 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2015, 08:55:34 AM
Quote from: Bonamargy on April 23, 2015, 04:50:24 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 23, 2015, 04:00:52 PM
Ports and Crans securing Div1 status early by the looks of it!!

We made hard work of the Gorts last night, not really firing on all cylinders as yet, but enough to secure Div2 status till the real action begins next year!

Securing division one or two status with 6 points??? How many points did Ballygalget and Sarsfields get relegated with last year? In an eighteen game league I can't see 6 points staying up.

Well its looking like Clooney Gaels and another to go down. Neither have played Clooney yet and they'd both be confident of getting points from St Galls and Rossa based on current form.

Hard to see either the Ports or Crans getting relegated now IMO.

I would be thinking Clooney will be sure to go down - and I think St Galls will join them after losing to Rossa already. Shocks against big teams are less likely now IMO.

Forgive me - but did we confirm 2 down and none promoted?
Not that it matter when we'll change again as quick!

Yes, I think its been confirmed to all clubs that there'll be two going down with no promotion out of Div2 this year.

One of our players was telling me last week that  they will be "pushing hard for promotion" this year, until I broke the bad news to him
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Sad news coming out of fermanagh this morning. RIP Shane.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 25, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

Just heard that... Terrible news

RIP
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2015, 02:01:56 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 25, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

Just heard that... Terrible news

RIP

27 years old? The game is not always fair - life is so fragile.

hurlingstick

Ryan McCambridge is slowly becoming my favourite defender in the county. Really solid. N. Mcauley is one solid hurler too. McManus on the bench. Slight injury or protecting him from......  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hurlingstick on April 25, 2015, 07:43:35 PM
Ryan McCambridge is slowly becoming my favourite defender in the county. Really solid. N. Mcauley is one solid hurler too. McManus on the bench. Slight injury or protecting him from......  ;)
He's a great hurler. He's on my County team.  ;)

antrimgeal1989

RIP Shane Mullholland. Great hurler and great guy. Taken too early. Exceptional underage talent with Loughgiel. Just a shame we couldn't of seen more of him in Loughgiel and I'm sure Antrim colours. Captain of the St Louis forresters cup winning team which included Shorty, Chris O'Connell and Eddie McCloskey.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: antrimgeal1989 on April 26, 2015, 12:35:58 AM
RIP Shane Mullholland. Great hurler and great guy. Taken too early. Exceptional underage talent with Loughgiel. Just a shame we couldn't of seen more of him in Loughgiel and I'm sure Antrim colours. Captain of the St Louis forresters cup winning team which included Shorty, Chris O'Connell and Eddie McCloskey.
he scored 2-4 from chb that day. St Louis scored 2-6. Shorty got the other two points from play. He was indeed quite a talent.

Milltown Row2

Well done to our under 14 hurlers feile champions... Beating Rossa good bunch of kids with a dedicated team of mentors looking after them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2015, 03:14:54 PM
Well done to our under 14 hurlers feile champions... Beating Rossa good bunch of kids with a dedicated team of mentors looking after them
congrats.

hurlingstick

They play the winners of Ballycastle v Loughiel which is next Saturday in Dunloy

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hurlingstick on April 26, 2015, 04:27:20 PM
They play the winners of Ballycastle v Loughiel which is next Saturday in Dunloy
Do you know what time it's at lad?

hurlingstick

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 26, 2015, 06:10:49 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on April 26, 2015, 04:27:20 PM
Do you know what time it's at lad?

5pm SIE.

Seamroga in exile

Na Glinntí Glasa

nice one, will have to get down to watch that match.

Well done to St. Galls. When was the last time they won the Feile?
hurl like f**k boi!