Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 18, 2015, 11:34:44 AM
i think they should let us in for free this sunday! i hate dead rubber games and im nearly certain that we wont field a first team v offaly
Not that we have a lot of options to choose from DR.

No chance on the free admission bit, this is Antrim dont forget.
Shamrocks are winners!

Glensman

Quote from: Sham Man on March 18, 2015, 11:48:00 AM
i think they should let us in for free this sunday! i hate dead rubber games and im nearly certain that we wont field a first team v offaly
Not hat we have a lot of options to choose from DR.

Is there anyone you actually like?
Why do you persist in speaking the nonsense you do under the banner of a good club like Loughgiel? You have admitted you are not from there.

I would be putting out our strongest team in every match we can to try and get some form of momentum/team play. Fully assume the heads will be down a bit after the Waterford game and would be good to give this match a real rattle.

Sham Man

Quote from: Glensman on March 18, 2015, 11:59:49 AM

Why do you persist in speaking the nonsense you do under the banner of a good club like Loughgiel? You have admitted you are not from there.

I would be putting out our strongest team in every match we can to try and get some form of momentum/team play. Fully assume the heads will be down a bit after the Waterford game and would be good to give this match a real rattle.
Ach fcuk no, not another fan/stalker.  ::) :o :o
Shamrocks are winners!

north_antrim_hound

Spot on can't see us starting mc manus as he has hobbled of three games in a row
Is it in armoy again
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Glensman

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 18, 2015, 01:00:39 PM

Spot on can't see us starting mc manus as he has hobbled of three games in a row
Is it in armoy again

County website says Ballycastle 2pm - I thought I had read it was St Pauls.

Glensman

Quote from: Sham Man on March 18, 2015, 12:52:56 PM
Quote from: Glensman on March 18, 2015, 11:59:49 AM

Ach fcuk no, not another fan/stalker.  ::) :o :o

All hail Sham Man. He's a legend who writes like a 7 year old and has emoticons coming out of his ar5e.

Na Glinntí Glasa

its in ballycastle at 2pm. as far as i was told were playing all the subs and keeping everyone for the play off game down in Laois next weekend.
hurl like f**k boi!

manballandall

Are Offaly safe if they beat us?

hurlingstick

Yeah. They're on 4 points already, Antrim on 0.

brendanbelfast

Safe?? offaly are already in the league quarter finals...

blueblood

MR2 Any truth in the rumour GD(Xref) been asked to run for Cnty Chair?  I was told this in Croker on Paddys Day?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blueblood on March 19, 2015, 06:50:57 AM
MR2 Any truth in the rumour GD(Xref) been asked to run for Cnty Chair?  I was told this in Croker on Paddys Day?

First I've heard of it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

interesting piece in the irish news today from Shane McNaughton. Says Antrim need all the loughgiel players on board if they are ever to be successful.

"loughgiel are probably the best team in the county and if your not getting their best players its going to make it harder"

Thoughts SIE and SG? I think hes sh1t stiring personally. If my mates dad read that he would tear that back page off the paper lol
hurl like f**k boi!

pullhard

may be stirring a bit. Buts he right Antrim are much weaker without winker and the other shams

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 19, 2015, 08:42:38 AM
interesting piece in the irish news today from Shane McNaughton. Says Antrim need all the loughgiel players on board if they are ever to be successful.

"loughgiel are probably the best team in the county and if your not getting their best players its going to make it harder"

Thoughts SIE and SG? I think hes sh1t stiring personally. If my mates dad read that he would tear that back page off the paper lol
sure he can say what he wants. Unless KR or his captain want them there, what can they do?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.