Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

btdtgtt

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on August 30, 2014, 10:02:08 PM
I'm a fan of Neal McAuley. He didn't get into the game at all. Midfield is not his position.

Fantastic reader of the game and an artist with stickwork - I'm dumbstruck that ballycastle played him centre field!
McAuley is a half-back - nowhere else.
When you have a player of that quality you play him where you get most out of him.

Nice praise for MR2 - could do with some reffing talent we're not exactly spoiled!

Not a ref myself MR2 but I suggest a key is keeping calm when the game isn't?
So manus refs get caught up in the game - not their job
Well done.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 30, 2014, 10:40:46 PM
I'm a fan of Neal McAuley. He didn't get into the game at all. Midfield is not his position.

Fantastic reader of the game and an artist with stickwork - I'm dumbstruck that ballycastle played him centre field!
When you have a player of that quality you play him where you get most out of him.

Nice praise for MR2 - could do with some reffing talent we're not exactly spoiled!

Well done.

Only as good as your last game ;) Ballycastle elected to play against the wind when winning the toss, strange I thought.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2014, 11:01:15 PM

Well done.

Only as good as your last game ;) Ballycastle elected to play against the wind when winning the toss, strange I thought.

Lads where you watching the game? NMcA played centre back in the first half with a free role one of the midfielders dropped back and picked up Paul Shields, only moved to midfield in the second half when Ballycastle thought Shields had moved to midfield.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on August 30, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

Well done.

Lads where you watching the game? NMcA played centre back in the first half with a free role one of the midfielders dropped back and picked up Paul Shields, only moved to midfield in the second half when Ballycastle thought Shields had moved to midfield.

Champions coming from the other game ya think?

btdtgtt

Very much so.
Don't see anything other than loughgiel with a record 5 in a row.

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2014, 11:16:59 PM

Well done.

The St Galls game?  :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on August 30, 2014, 11:46:52 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2014, 11:16:59 PM

Well done.

The St Galls game?  :D

Course  ;)

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Big day today. Bit of travelling to be done. Wins for Carey, St. Paul's, Sarsfields, Naomh Gall and Shamrocks. Then again what do I know? I thought Ballycastle might win it this year. Hope the Dall can put it up to Loughgiel so that we can see a competitive game. It has been a poor year up to now with the lack of effort put in at league games.

Milltown Row2

I wont be at our game. Ill be just getting out of the Newry canal!! Newry triathlon starts around 2pm today! Think we might just have enough to get over the line. Still very fearful of PJ and the goals they get.

I think if we run at them we'll score well or get a lot of frees

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Watched THEM last week with a full squad -1 defender. 2 O'Connells started up front. Carey scored 6 goals past them. Think yous will have too much for them.

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2014, 10:05:23 AM
I wont be at our game. Ill be just getting out of the Newry canal!! Newry triathlon starts around 2pm today! Think we might just have enough to get over the line. Still very fearful of PJ and the goals they get.

Don't know where you get the energy. Last night would have been enough running for me for a few days.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on August 31, 2014, 10:15:38 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2014, 10:05:23 AM

Don't know where you get the energy. Last night would have been enough running for me for a few days.

Last one of the year, had the GPS watch on last night and while some people maybe think ya don't do a lot of running, I covered 5.35 miles

sylvieslynanesnutsack

5.35 miles in an hour is some going.