Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All seeing I

I totally agree. But with his censoring powers from a dictatorship era, no-one will get the chance to pass comment on the site. If a member of the county board/executive or team manager was to put in such a poor performance there would be calls for his/her head to roll.

Seamroga in exile

I hear Johnny C is down to play on Saturday. Good news for us.  :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 06, 2014, 12:15:12 PM

Didn't realise he was struggling. Seems sun and showers on Saturday. I'm taking the wife and kids, though I'll get them to drop me off at the pub and they can go shopping
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

Didn't realise he was struggling. Seems sun and showers on Saturday. I'm taking the wife and kids, though I'll get them to drop me off at the pub and they can go shopping
he was injured in the friendly against Antrim. It's taken a bit longer than thought to get better.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 06, 2014, 12:28:56 PM

he was injured in the friendly against Antrim. It's taken a bit longer than thought to get better.

Well that's good news, he's great at clearing up in that half back area and getting quick ball into forwards.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2014, 12:32:31 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 06, 2014, 12:28:56 PM

Well that's good news, he's great at clearing up in that half back area and getting quick ball into forwards.
hes good for a point or two as well. Pairc esler should suit him.

All seeing I

Old dog for the hard road. Johnny is the right man for Saturday. Hopefully he'll be 100%

Na Glinntí Glasa

would this be the first time in quite a while that an ulster team is a favourite for an all ireland semi final? been quite some time since that happened.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 06, 2014, 01:00:51 PM
would this be the first time in quite a while that an ulster team is a favourite for an all ireland semi final? been quite some time since that happened.

Can't remember that happening right enough

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 06, 2014, 01:00:51 PM

Dunno about the bookies (not a betting man), but I think at least one Dublin paper tipped Loughgiel the first day against St Thomas'

btdtgtt

Johnny Campbell - quality all the way.
Defensively sound - gets on the ball - set up attacks.
Big player - lets hope he's 100% days like this call for men like him.

Tony Baloney

Loughgiel by 15 in the semi and 10 in the final. Put the house on it.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 06, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
As the youngsters say nowadays, "Lol".  ;D

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 06, 2014, 11:48:03 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 06, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
As the youngsters say nowadays, "Lol".  ;D

lol  ;D

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

If the weather ain't too bad I might take the camera down for its first outing at a match!! Get Curly to give me some tips, though I'd be reluctant to get my wee lens out in front of his!! Oh Matron