Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 22, 2013, 08:58:55 PM
What on earth was SIE's wee outburst about? Like a wee spoilt child everyone is ignoring. Or else blocked.

Blocked me thinks, was daft
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RefForFee

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 21, 2013, 11:46:47 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 21, 2013, 11:44:29 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 21, 2013, 11:40:45 PM
Attitude,desire, a will to win. Grow up lads

It's time the real problem was addressed
What's the real problem?
jealousy. It will not go away. No matter how much people try.
Totally agree SIE and well said,  I see we are still (excluding me of course) obsessed with blame culture, a very Irish trait, but appears to be alive and well in this wee small portion of the North east of Ireland.  Very much a Shinner trait and very much more aligned to the (West Belfast) McCooeys mindset.  Deary, deary me, god help us all!  ;)

Also conscious the Loughgiel bashing has commenced rather earlier than you would expect  ??? ???

Well, good luck to Loughgiel, that's all I can say, the only semblance of hope/success we have and have had for the past few years  :) 

I wonder will I get a fitters job when Casement starts, or do I have to speak to the great unwashed Carol NiCh ?? whats her name?????? ;D ;D ;D  Hope it wont interfere with my dole cheque, if ya catch my drift! ;)
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

RefForFee

@CasementPark pic.twitter.com/cqqZ4Dq4cM

Just cant be Casement - 10 Reasons why!

1.The lights are on (PO'C must have been sacked)
2. No peelers watching out for the gatemen
3. The place is packed to the rafters (must be full of Tyrone DLA claimants looking for advice)  ;D
4. Streets are clean
5. No McGourtys (Kev &CJ) outside, being interviewed as to why they were not selected
6. No Shinners/Truceateers remonstrating with the gatemen( I'm Gerrys minder FFS!)
7. No private box for the Shinners/Truceateers- (they haven't gone away ya know) mores the pity  ;) ;D  - have to spend the 20m somewhere  ::)
8. Shinners/Truceateers not allocating the jobs for deprived and marginalised constituents - (Derry Contractor) - DEL sure to get it in the neck now  :o
9. No Helicopter pad (for the one who continues to claim he wasn't in, but flies in)  - not for the obtuse members of the thread  ;) ;D
10. No Grafitti - "Adams, remember Collins 1922"

"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

theskull1

Feeling I'm in a parallel dimension reading recent posts. Have Olly's relations landed?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: theskull1 on December 23, 2013, 09:01:17 PM
Feeling I'm in a parallel dimension reading recent posts. Have Olly's relations landed?

I'mm feeling more of a persecution complex with an hint of paranoia

lets all meet at logans fashions some day drive up to the pound and give them all a big hug, tell them its going to be OK
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

Sure we no its going to be ok ;)
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on December 24, 2013, 01:58:39 PM

lets all meet at logans fashions some day drive up to the pound and give them all a big hug, tell them its going to be OK
Shamrock-bashing cnut.

RefForFee

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2013, 02:50:33 PM

Shamrock-bashing cnut.
Now I wonder why that would be????????????????::)  Go on the SHAMROCKS, sicken the hoors rightly  ;) ;D

RefForFee

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo-cdPn3jqW9_Ceu-w05ApKicqx4-kc_k3t8esSYHHnzIIbAuf

Milltown Row2

Merry Xmas to all the Antrim posters, well not all  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Logan's???  Really??? I'd have thought the corner house would have been more convivial. Or maybe not these days.  ;)

And ditto what mr2 said. Happy Christmas.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

RefForFee

Just arrived at the RDS Stadium for the Rugby -  Leinster v Ulster, its no Croke Park by any standards  ;) Bigger and higher than Casement, but no Shinners living beside the RDS or Aviva.  Come on Leinster  ;) ;D  Pints are nicer than Casements also  :'

Well at least its better than watching throw ball, dont kick the ball, all behind the ball that St. Galls, Lamh Dhearg and all the other big ball clubs
play. ;)

Gizzy15

Just wondering if any1 knows anything about the ulster hurling league this year,? Is it even taking place. It's a good comp for building up to the league but I have a feeling like the ulster final, it may not take place.

cfclg

Last I heard that the Ulster Council in their wisdom are going to run the Ulster League in the summer months! Think a few North Antrim clubs are getting together to form their own league to fill the gap through Feb/Mar/Apr. This is all hearsay, has anyone else heard these rumours?

Gizzy15

Quote from: cfclg on January 03, 2014, 08:29:15 AM
Last I heard that the Ulster Council in their wisdom are going to run the Ulster League in the summer months! Think a few North Antrim clubs are getting together to form their own league to fill the gap through Feb/Mar/Apr. This is all hearsay, has anyone else heard these rumours?

If this is the case I actually give up on them. without the ulster league the competitive hurling season only spans 4months or 5 at a push if you do well. the counties 'squashing in' of fixtures was only offset in recent years by the fact that the ulster league gave the season a longer feel with competitive hurling spanning from feb to august and not end of April to august. ulster league is a great way go get the competitive edge that challenge games for their most part don't have.

I hope this is not the case but fear it is.