Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

The banner to lift Liam.  Would be amazing. How far have they came in 12 months?  They must have believed 😃  Wee davey won't be seen around Dunloy this year, He'll be drunk for a month. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 08, 2013, 01:47:19 AM
The banner to lift Liam.  Would be amazing. How far have they came in 12 months?  They must have believed 😃  Wee davey won't be seen around Dunloy this year, He'll be drunk for a month.

Not over yet. I always find being a couple of points down at half time is sometimes to your advantage we will see..hope Clare win though!

Seamroga in exile

Cork should be a man down. I thought the referee has been decidedly average. He seems to be favouring cork. 
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Delighted for Donal O Donavan and Clare had the pleasure of being on the same team as him for one summer. Hopefully Clare will finish the job next day. Is this result any benefit  to our u21's?

Clan Colla

Clare can not possibly show up in Thurles For U21 final. So match date will have to be moved and so also should venue be moved. What a brilliant days hurling.

Sleeping giant

What a match.  Prob not.  As Clare won't be on the lash now.  Lol. Replay on 28th.  So it's more of a hindrance to our own championship.  But if its another game like today. I can live with that. I also thought ref was hard on Clare at times
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Sure the u21 final is set in stone.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Aye it def is. Is there many on here heading down for it? I'm for headin down, might stay the fri night.
hurl like f**k boi!

north aontroim gael

Any indication as to when the semi-final venues / dates are announced?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 09, 2013, 02:50:02 PM
Any indication as to when the semi-final venues / dates are announced?
they're meeting tonight.

Milltown Row2

Cushendall V Dunloy at Loughgiel

Loughgiel V Ballycastle at Dunloy

One on the sat the other on the sun
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2013, 04:23:13 PM
Cushendall V Dunloy at Loughgiel

Loughgiel V Ballycastle at Dunloy

One on the sat the other on the sun
That's the same that I was told last week.
hurl like f**k boi!

saffron89

so semis on sunday week and then I take it there will be 2 weeks until final ie the sunday after the new all Ireland hurling final

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel v town in cushendall sun 22nd at 2.   Dunloy v cushendall in loughgiel saturday at 4.