Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

our match v Rossa is apparently at Hannastown and so is st. johns v Cdall.
hurl like f**k boi!

culchie11

As admin on county website wont point anyone in any direction to find championship fixtures or dates here it is as far as i know this is correct times may change slightly:

Sun Aug 4th
IHC 1.30PM St Endas v Gortnamona @ lamh dhearg
SHC 3.15PM St Galls v Loughgiel @ lamh dhearg

IHC 6PM Tir na nog v Clooney @ Creggan

Fri Aug 30th
JHC 7pm B Winners v Creggan @ St Teresas
JHC 7PM Shane O'neills v Glenravel @ Ballymena

Sat Aug 31st
IHC 5PM St Endas/Gortnamona v Carey
IHC 6.30PM Sarsfields v Tir na nog/Clooney @ St Endas

IHC 6.30PM Lamh Dhearg v St Pauls @ St Teresas
SHC 6.30PM Cloughmills v Louoghgiel/St Galls @ Dunloy

Sun 1st Sept
SHC 1.15PM St Johns v Cushendall @ Lamh dhearg
SHC 2.45PM Rossa v Dunloy @ Lamh dhearg

IHC 5.30PM Armoy v Rasharkin @ Cushendall
SHC 7PM Ballycastle v Glenariffe @ Cushendall

Glensman

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 09:35:52 AM
As admin on county website wont point anyone in any direction to find championship fixtures or dates here it is as far as i know this is correct times may change slightly:

Sun Aug 4th

Fri Aug 30th

Sat Aug 31st

Sun 1st Sept

Culchie - where did you pick these up? Cheers

culchie11

Thru the grapevine!

These dates, etc were known 2 weeks ago!

Dont know why we dont publicise these & let everyone know well in advance when & where games are on. telling people to check with their secretaries isnt a good enough answer i feel. i know they will be promoted the week of the championship but all it takes is for a list like that to be made public knowledge, fire them off to the papers & put up on website.
in derry they take pride in their football championship as it is the best club championship about in terms of competitiveness, but they also promote it to the hilt!

north aontroim gael

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 12:00:22 PM
Thru the grapevine!

Dont know why we dont publicise these & let everyone know well in advance when & where games are on. telling people to check with their secretaries isnt a good enough answer i feel. i know they will be promoted the week of the championship but all it takes is for a list like that to be made public knowledge, fire them off to the papers & put up on website.
in derry they take pride in their football championship as it is the best club championship about in terms of competitiveness, but they also promote it to the hilt!

Completely agree Culchie.  Thanks for posting.  I have been holding off booking a holiday as I want to see a few games.  No reason why this couldn't of been uploaded on the County site.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 09:35:52 AM

Sun Aug 4th

Fri Aug 30th

Sat Aug 31st

Sun 1st Sept
What about the Dunloy v Rossa & C'Dall v St Johns??

culchie11

Sorry, have edited post.

As someone had said both at lamh dhearg on the sunday.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 01:36:46 PM
Sorry, have edited post.

Cheers

btdtgtt

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 12:00:22 PM
Thru the grapevine!

Just the casement culture of secrecy spilling over. They can't help themselves a breaking the habit of a lifetime - we know more so we're in control mentality.
So much clandestine activity they can't recognise when open info is actually of benefit!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 01:36:46 PM
Sorry, have edited post.

Will those two games be a double header? Would love to see the johnnies v cdall! Setting up to be a cracker at the min!
hurl like f**k boi!

BlackandAmber

Result from last night
Ballycastle 4:22 Ballygalget 1:15

Without Magic Ballygalget were a bit lost. 8 down at half time and then had a man sent off (deliberate striking I think) 10 minutes into second half.  The Town played well enough. No Pinky, Matthew or Saul so some odd positions like Clarke in centre forward. Good to see Gerard Laverty coming on as sub in second half after bein out for over a year injured and as well Michael Dallat. He did'nt look fit but good to see him back too.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Ballycran 2-17 dunloy2-17
Good game and a draw was a fair result as both teams went at it. Tough ground roger a result at all thr time.
hurl like f**k boi!

Jesusjones

Ruairi Og 3-19 Rossa 0-7

We played ok, 3-19 is good shooting any time but particularly without Shane Mc Naughton and Paddy Mc Gill. Rossa were terrible and on this form they have little chance of avoiding the drop.

NAG1

What sort of shape is the LD pitch in?

Terrible choice of venue for two Hurling Championship matches.

jdyok

Where else would you suggest for a S Antrim venue?