Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron89

terry didn't want McFall to slabber and shout at him in front of all the johnnies men I would say

sounds like a poor performance from him

however don't think he was the real difference

Was at the dall v oisins game and reckon the had about 4 / 5 u21s paddy McGill was a lad I noticed thought he was in oz
karl mckeegan etc

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on May 28, 2013, 09:25:33 PM
terry didn't want McFall to slabber and shout at him in front of all the johnnies men I would say

Was at the dall v oisins game and reckon the had about 4 / 5 u21s paddy McGill was a lad I noticed thought he was in oz
karl mckeegan etc

Can't have anyone slabber at him? Again that would be even more of a reason to red card him. Like I said earlier I doubt very much that would be a reason to not send him off
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2013, 10:50:52 PM

karl mckeegan etc

Can't have anyone slabber at him? Again that would be even more of a reason to red card him. Like I said earlier I doubt very much that would be a reason to not send him off

I would have thought that if it was a red card he would have issued it regardless of the person or the place.

saffron89

Quote from: NAG1 on May 29, 2013, 10:51:17 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2013, 10:50:52 PM

karl mckeegan etc

I would have thought that if it was a red card he would have issued it regardless of the person or the place.

I would like to have thought that too,  but my point is some referees might not be strong enough to make unpopular decisions regardless of them being the right ones.

some crowds /  players can intimidate

ArfurFoxAche

Big, bad Brian this week; big, bad Liam last week (and most weeks)...wonder who will irk the Cyril Farrells and Tomas Mulcahys of Antrim hurling next week, or what unfortunate whistler will bear the responsibility for a team's shortcomings?

A good old laugh all the same!  Irrational begrudgery and paranoia always is...

Sleeping giant

Welcome fox.   I already like you!!!   :D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Shamrocks 1-14   Dall 0-15

Na Glinntí Glasa

Ft Rossa 0-08 dunloy 3-17
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Big scoring D R.  In the city to. 

btdtgtt

Just back from the Rossa Dunloy game.
Competitive 1st 10mins trading points before Dunloy got a goal and then it descended into a procession. Dunloy were easy on the eye - shields a joy to watch. Rossa looked like a clueless juvenile team. Hardstation where are Armstrong Hamill close?
Will be back at Rossa this weekend - possibly for last time if tonight was anything to go by.

Another solid victory for st galls - all positive noises coming from milltown lads?
Lamh dearg continue to worry me.

saffron89

will head up to the rossa v oisins game on sunday

reckon that will be the main focus for both teams this week

lets hope for a decent ref

reckon rossa will be too strong

was there a full hand from both teams shown tonight SIE  ????????????

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffron89 on May 29, 2013, 09:53:15 PM
will head up to the rossa v oisins game on sunday

reckon that will be the main focus for both teams this week

lets hope for a decent ref

reckon rossa will be too strong

was there a full hand from both teams shown tonight SIE  ????????????
We were missing DD, Neilly, Ronan, James Campbell, Benny and skinner. Eddie came on with ten minutes left. As far as I could tell the 'Dall were only missing C. Carson.

A great result considering how many we'd out.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

Just home from the game in Belfast. Tight enough in the first 10 mins until we got the goal thru Nigel Elliott and pulled away at the break 1-10 to 0-05 up. Second half was near one way. Shorty as per usual was brilliant. Paddy Richmond played a great game and scored a few great points. Tow more goals from Nigel Elliott and shorty killed the game off.
Good scoring yet again after 4-20 on Sunday.
Hopefully Monday evenings game is a good one.
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 29, 2013, 10:44:02 PM
Just home from the game in Belfast. Tight enough in the first 10 mins until we got the goal thru Nigel Elliott and pulled away at the break 1-10 to 0-05 up. Second half was near one way. Shorty as per usual was brilliant. Paddy Richmond played a great game and scored a few great points. Tow more goals from Nigel Elliott and shorty killed the game off.
Good scoring yet again after 4-20 on Sunday.
Hopefully Monday evenings game is a good one.
it should be. Hopefully the weather will hold up.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

A good dry day and two teams goin well and scoring well at that makes for a good game I hope :)
Should be a bumper crowd at it as well with it being the only game that night.
hurl like f**k boi!