Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Copied from twitter:

#AntrimSHC: Prelim 1: St Galls v @loughgielgac. Rossa v Dunloy, Naomh Brid v Winner Prelim 1, st. John's v @RuairiOgCdall #gaa

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Dont forget The Town v Oisins.

btdtgtt

So the three city teams draw the big3 from north antrim.     

Then the remaining weaker north antrim teams play off for an xtra championship game. Nice one.

And as an aside the shamrocks and cloughmills get a wee next door game - anyone else plays cloughmills it's meaningless.

And is that loughiel into the final without meeting another big3 team again?

Well well well - did someone in this board hint that this draw might lead to some conspiracy theories?

Saffrongael

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 25, 2013, 09:38:02 PM

Then the remaining weaker north antrim teams play off for an xtra championship game. Nice one.

And as an aside the shamrocks and cloughmills get a wee next door game - anyone else plays cloughmills it's meaningless.

Well well well - did someone in this board hint that this draw might lead to some conspiracy theories??

Just headers
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Well well well - did someone in this board hint that this draw might lead to some conspiracy theories?

I think Rossa will be looking forward to this tie, they haven't played Dunloy in a while in the Championship, Casement will play a double header no doubt. St Johns will want Cushendall in Corrigan, Janty has them flying, 4 nights a week training, their 2nd team beat us last week. That could be a tough one for the Dall.

As for us, cannon fodder, Loughgiel will steam roll us, we'll put up a decent 40 minutes and collapse. Loughgiel 4 in a row again, fair play. Who do they get then? Leinster champions?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Hahaha.   MR2 will you stop it!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Fairhead

Quote from: north aontroim gael on February 25, 2013, 05:51:17 PM
Promising display yesterday by all accounts. Should give the lads confidence and the belief to get a result against Dublin. May also inspire a few extra (me included) to go and watch the game if they think it'll be competitive as someone else alluded to.

Neil McManus appears to be hurling some stuff at present.  Good to see Karl Stewart back as well.

Yes sounds like a promising performance down in Limerick so hopefully they can build on that and get a couple of wins which i think will keep them up. However given Offaly nearly snatched it from Dublin and Wexford didn't exactly steam roll over Carlow then make no mistake its going to be tough to stay in 1B.

As for the championship L'giel should get to the semis and hopefully Ballycastle will be there against them. As for the other side of the draw if the Johnnies new manager gets a response out of them and Rossa continue to improve then there could be a couple of tasty q/finals on that side of the draw.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 25, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

What? I've been on the phone to Paddy Power, Loughgiel 2/1 to get to the All Ireand semi final!! Mortgage paid for ;)

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 25, 2013, 09:59:55 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 25, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

What? I've been on the phone to Paddy Power, Loughgiel 2/1 to get to the All Ireand semi final!! Mortgage paid for ;)
lol.     Your some boy!! :)

clootfromthe21

Dunloy?????

Sleeping giant

If your going on roll of honor.  Ballycastle is a "big 3 team"    A team on the rise.  And will not be no walk over for St galls-Loughgiel-c mills

Gizzy15

as i said with my previous post if it was seeded that draw is what it is, but its ment to be unseeded. ffs give me a break this county will never change shams/dall final? i said it but sure you can hope for an upset...