Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Think of the big wages the galls pay u MR2!

Commitment like that is generally only acknowledged when its gone - sad but true.

manballandall

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2013, 10:25:17 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 09, 2013, 09:12:41 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 08, 2013, 04:23:30 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 08, 2013, 03:49:29 PM
Kind draw for us, the furthest we'll travel is up to milltown row.

I'll be waiting  :o

hope you'll have those showers turned on as the last time I was up for a game they weren't.

Young CJ took exception to me horsing into him the odd time as he sweeped gracefully in front of his fullback line.

I can't be sure if the showers are working but will try and get some sarnies sorted out afterwards.

I used to get to the changing rooms early so I could brush out the away room and clean up all the shite left behind from the other team. Was/is embarrassing at times, but then I had to go down to the pitch and put the bloody nets ups also, I'm fecking 5'6 Could just about reach crossbar with stepladder ffs.

To do that before you pick the team is ridiculous!! Refereeing is actually less hassle :o
And all for a tenner a week....st galls' loss i can tell ye

Seamroga in exile

we won our first warm up game last night against DCU 4-17 to 0-09. excellent performance. Joey and winker didn't play.

down to Dublin next weekend. ucd and Dublin await.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

Dublin should be a good game for use. i mind going dow to ashbourne to see us play them. cracking game which was well contested.
the dublin development teams are always good opposition.
hurl like f**k boi!

johnneycool

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 09, 2013, 10:30:20 PM
we won our first warm up game last night against DCU 4-17 to 0-09. excellent performance. Joey and winker didn't play.

There'll be some red biddy burned in the coming weeks with all that travelling  :D

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: johnneycool on January 10, 2013, 09:21:55 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 09, 2013, 10:30:20 PM

There'll be some red biddy burned in the coming weeks with all that travelling  :D
;)

btdtgtt

MR2 maybe Galls could have right go at the ulster league before the football starts? Genuine chance of making final and could lift hurling for the season ahead?

HS are Rossa playing ulster league?

manballandall

St Galls have new manager on board too....the younger model getting the nod over the old boy in the selection process it seems. A good thing ? Only time will tell. Either way im sure all the boys will pull behind the new management including the old boys siblings ;)

btdtgtt

A bit cryptic manballandall but thanks!
The old boy can only mean one thing (?) and if so I wouldn't hold out much hope for his offspring!

Hopefully the new manager succeeds in pushing a real effort for the while season.
Am I being naieve to think a succesful ulster league could be a meaningful start here? By the time antrim leagues start galls could be looking forward to a winnable semi and a meaningful silverware.?

manballandall

Oliver bellew is the new manager, a good club man who only has the clubs best interests at heart. I've no doubt all those players who feel the same will be behind him, the rest, well who cares, not real club men in my opinion. The boys haven't started yet and a meeting is being arranged for next week so I doubt the boys would be fit enough to win the ulster league. I know some of the boys are out treading the roads and in the pool quite a bit so they will be flying and as always the rest will give their best. Hopeful of a good season ahead.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on January 12, 2013, 12:28:10 PM
Oliver bellew is the new manager, a good club man who only has the clubs best interests at heart. I've no doubt all those players who feel the same will be behind him, the rest, well who cares, not real club men in my opinion. The boys haven't started yet and a meeting is being arranged for next week so I doubt the boys would be fit enough to win the ulster league. I know some of the boys are out treading the roads and in the pool quite a bit so they will be flying and as always the rest will give their best. Hopeful of a good season ahead.

I know I've been flat out!! :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Seamroga in exile

drew against ucd today. the new white shirts got a run out.

btdtgtt

Quote from: manballandall on January 12, 2013, 12:28:10 PM

+1

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel 3-12 Dublin 3-09. great performance against a strong Dublin team.

On another note, Neil McManus Antrim captain with Eddie mccloskey vice captain.