Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

No they're busy hurling for st brigids!
Joke - apologies Malone Gaels!

Seamroga in exile

I think some of you need to go off and do some research before you comment any further.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Yes      Like maybe a certain lad that shared a cell with one of belfasts finest for 18 months.   Typical city men.    Fuckin ejits!!!!     Now back to hurling.    Cause I would possibly be blocked if I said what I'd like to.   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Jubilee Team

N Keith (Down); N Sands (Down); D McKinley (Antrim); D Donnelly (Antrim); P Braniff (Down); N McManus (Antrim); C Herron (Antrim); P McKillen (Antrim); T McNaughton (Antrim); G O'Kane (Antrim); O Collins (Derry);
G O'Kane (Antrim); L Watson (Antrim); C Barr (Antrim); O McFetridge (Antrim)

what do we think of the team that has been selected.

Two Hands FFS

That team is wrong. Noel Sands corner forward, Paddy Braniff corner back & Gary O'Kane wing half, Sambo & Ollie Collins are other way about. Watson wing half forward.

Sleeping giant

My bad.      Offaly lads beat ourlart also.     I'd say the Wexford lads are wondering what they have to do to get a Leinster championship ,  finally got past ballyhale to!

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Sleeping giant on December 09, 2012, 08:03:42 PM
My bad.      Offaly lads beat ourlart also.     I'd say the Wexford lads are wondering what they have to do to get a Leinster championship ,  finally got past ballyhale to!
Well that was the team in the Irish News so blame them 😉

Seamroga in exile

I fancied kilcormac/Killoughey all the way today. I hear our semi is definitely on Feb 9th. No venue confirmed yet. Hopefully early this week we'll know.

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 09, 2012, 10:14:04 PM
I fancied kilcormac/Killoughey all the way today. I hear our semi is definitely on Feb 9th. No venue confirmed yet. Hopefully early this week we'll know.

Have you seen them play before ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on December 09, 2012, 10:23:59 PM

there were a lot of miles covered over the last couple of months.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 09, 2012, 10:26:57 PM

You'll hardly want another handy Offaly team in the final again!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2012, 10:54:51 PM

A bit disrespectful to the Leinster champions there MR2. No handy games at this stage, you should know that.  ;)

Na Glinntí Glasa

theres a few teams over the years thought that about the antrim champions and found out to their misfortune!

i fancy lgiel to win it if they get into the final. thurles sarsfields look good and have some cracking hurlers but have no experience at this stage.

i know eff all bout the leinster champs. i thought OTB would have won it having finally got by the KK champs in leinster.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Sleeping giant on December 08, 2012, 04:46:40 PM
With HIM!?   Funny it was another lads name that has been mentioned.    Go on.  Give me a laugh Realist

with him and another then i should have said.

still it aint fair to carry stories.

drink is bad lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 10, 2012, 06:20:23 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2012, 10:54:51 PM

A bit disrespectful to the Leinster champions there MR2. No handy games at this stage, you should know that.  ;)

I can only go on form, and in last years final the Leinster champions were crap, unless something changes I can only see one winner from this point.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea